Chapter 23- I'm here now

This chapter is mainly going to be about the gang and Aina's emotions.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READDDDDD: I'm gonna start editing a couple of chapters because I started rereading this book and I cringed. A LOT. So if y'all see an update its just me editing, it's not gonna be any big differences, just some sentences here and there.

ANDDDDDD I'm also gonna start writing a new anime fan fiction (attack on Titan). It's gonna be about Levi Ackerman (🤤) so please check it out when I post it.

Thank you for 2k!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Warning: theres gonna some inappropriate language in this chapter.

----------------------------------

I could still feel his hot breaths against my lips, and the way his touch was so intoxicating that it physically hurt. There was no point in denying my feelings. That would only make things worse, and I knew that. But still, somehow, accepting my feelings was so much easier than facing them.

And to clear out my mind I decided to find Yoh and the others.

Even if I wanted this, I couldn't let it happen. Even if I craved after him and his gentle touches I couldn't let this happen. I couldn't betray the others like this. We we're opposite, there was no chance for either of us to ever make it out together. And we both knew that. He lived in a separate world from mine. The way his emotions worked was different from mine.

We were just like fire and water.

Neither could ever meet each other.

Maybe if this was a parallel universe where things were perfect then we could risk it. But instead, this cruel world is the truth. And that you can sadly never ignore.

***

With a soft sigh I closed the door behind me and quietly went inside. I was currently in the boy's apartment (since I had a spare key) and the only thought that spun in my head was how tired I was. Mentally and physically. Sometimes I just wanted to curl up into my bed and disappear from earth. Without any problems in my life.

The first room I went into was the kitchen and I got prepared to make some food. But after some thinking I decided against it. Since I would probably fall asleep midway into the cooking. So instead I just grabbed a bottle of lemon soda and went into the living room. Where I was meet with the familiar faces of Rio, Manta, Yoh, HoroHoro, Choco and-
Not Ren.

But I could honestly care less. Not that I didn't care for him. Because I did, even when we fought, I still loved him like a brother. But it's Ren. The dude can go through hell and still somehow survive.

Just like Hao...

I groaned at the mention of his name as all the head turned towards me. And I groaned even louder as I laid down on the soft couch and closed my eyes. Occasionally opening them to drink my soda.

"Someone's moody today" Rio tried to whisper but failed miserably.

"Just like your hair" I shot back and could practically feel his anger boiling. Even though my eyes were closed I could still see the guys holding him down from giving me a lecture about how much time and patience his 'glorious' hair takes. As he likes to put it.

"Your always out somewhere these days, Ai" Horo said as I opened one eye to get a quick glance at him and then immediately closed it.