Chapter 14- Dont you think so?

HAO'S POV

I watched the battle continue as I noticed Aina was gone. Opacho looked intrigued by what was going on while I smirked. Not because of the sight in front of me but at the person behind of me.

"So you just sit here and hide in the shadows" she asked as I turned around leaving Opacho alone to watch the battle without her noticing.

"Why aren't you helping them" I asked referring to her friends that were battling the girls. She rolled her eyes as she sarcastically chuckled.

"Question on question" she whispered softly but I heard it as I smirked.

"You know you just irritate me so much" she yelled as she got closer to me putting up her hand to my face, but then I noticed the blood on her palm.

She quickly pulled away her hand as she tried to hide the pain.

"What was that" I asked curiously as she shook her head.

"Nothing" she answered simple as I grabbed her hand put she wouldn't let me see it.

"I said it was nothing!" She yelled and still fought against my hold.

"Stop fighting against me!" I yelled as our eyes looked together. Her lips slightly parted as she slowly relaxed.

I pulled up her hand seeing a deep cut there.

"You said it was nothing" I teased as she tried to act emotionless but I saw her lips slightly twitch into a smile.

"Does it hurt" I asked concerned as she shook her head.

"It just stings. A lot" she told me.

"Come here" I said and pulled her down to sit on a rock.

******

I started wrapping an bandage around her palm after I made the blood stop bleeding.

"You don't have to exaggerate so much" she said as I kept on wrapping her palm.

"I'm not exaggerating" I quickly answered as I finished up.

"What happened" I asked as she gave me a confused look as I pointed my gaze towards her cut palm and she groaned.

"Your girlfriend cut me with her little knight prince" she answered irritated as I gave her a confused look.

"Kanna cut you" I asked as she nodded.

"She's not my girlfriend, it's weird that you even thought that" I said and stud up as Aina was still sitting on the ground.

"Why is it weird? I mean she maybe be annoying at times but she's loyal to you, she's pretty and she even likes to play games" I chuckled at her statement.

'If I didn't know better I'd say you were jealous'

I thought

"Why did you come" I asked as she seemed like she remembered something.

"I came here to ask you for a favor. At least wait until we enter Pacth village. Yoh is still struggling with a lot of other stuff" she said as I felt that sick feeling again.

"You care for him don't you" I asked as she nodded.

"Of course I do. He's like a brother to me" I felt an unknown relief pass through me.