Chapter 24- Holy Mother Trucker

The next upcoming chapters are going to be fan made (meaning that these scenarios did NOT happen in the anime/manga)

This is extremely long, sorry.

————————————————————————————————

Today was supposed to be a normal day. I woke up, took a nice shower, ate some breakfast, and started making my way to the boys hotel. Today was supposed to be a day full of nothing but ordinary stuff. No fighting left and right, and NO spirits running around while talking about how creepy Anna can get.

But of course knowing Yoh and the others that wasn't gonna happen any time soon.

I was peacefully walking, giving small nods to the people that were leaving their room. Minding my own business, and not bothered by anything.

Without even noticing I had already reached the location I was slowly walking to. I decided it would be better to cheek up on the boys before the girls, since the boys were probably still asleep. (They sleep in different hotel rooms)

I was about to knock before a rather brutal scream broke me out my thoughts. My eyes widened, as I realized that sounded a lot like a...girl? Wait that's definitely not Anna, and not Pirika either, for sure not Ren's sister since she didn't even live in this hotel.

I noticed the door was unlocked and so I quickly slammed it open, running inside as fast as possible.

"Guys! Are you alright? I heard someone screaming and-HOLY MOTHER TRUCKER!" I yelled.

That sight. That awful. Dreadful. Gruesome. Sight. The worst 15 seconds of my life.

At one side, Rio was crawling across the long table, trying to reach a piece of ham that Ren was teasing him with, while at the same time yelling 'come on!'. Horo was on top of Rio, as if he was some kind of horse. Yoh was asleep on the couch with headphones in his ears, full blasting volume on. Choco laid on the ground, rubbing his head with a stool beside him, and the fridge was half open. God I don't even wanna know what he was trying to reach.

Once I walked in everyone quieted down (except for Yoh who was somehow sleeping) eyes widened including mine, just staring at each other.

"Uh-I-I think I'm...gonna l-leave" I stuttered and ran out of the room. Making my way to the girls room instead.

Self note: don't ever open the door when you hear Choco scream, especially if he sounds like a girl.

3rd person pov..

Yoh suddenly yawned catching the attention of everyone in the room. Opening up his eyes he noticed how awkwardly they were all sitting on the kitchen chairs and so confusion took over him.

"Whats up with you guys?" He asked dumbfounded.

But instead of answering they just gave each other a knowing look.

————————————————
Aina's Pov

"Aww poor you" Pirika commented after I told them what I had just experienced. Anna came back in the room with three cups of tea in hand.

"Thats why you don't go around opening doors" she said and I nodded in agreement. Even though that statement did make me sound somewhat dumb.

I grabbed my cup of tea, drinking it ever so slightly.

"You know what will make you feel better?" Pirika suddenly asked.