Chapter 10- No one expected

"Oh look at the beautiful blue sky, you forget all about the history with x-law right away. right Horo"

"No nothing will make me forget what x-law did to Ashil" he said as we were sitting on the hay in the back of the car while the driver drove us.

"I don't know something about those guys disturbs me" Horo said and accidentally bumped into Ren's hand.

"Ow! Careful Horo"

"Relax there's not much space here" he said to Ren.

"I'm tired of this we're going to slow" Ren complained.

"Relax everything isn't that bad. Right Lyserg" Rio said but Lyserg looked as if he wasn't hearing anything.

"He worries me, after x-laws he hasn't said a word" Rio said as I nodded.

"He has a dilemma" I said as they all turned towards me.

"Either be an x-law and try to stop Hao or stay with us and win the tournament"

"X-laws are trash their murderers that are blinded. That's the worst sin, at least in my eyes" I said as they all nodded slowly before I laid on my back crossing my hands and looking at the sky.

"Maybe there's no space because she took it all" Ren said to Horo as I chuckled.

"Well I'm the only girl here, so I need my privacy" I answered as they tensed.

"How come she hears everything"

"Good hearing" I answered again as they gave me a look and I smiled.

*****

We made it to a village called jethro san's after Yoh convinced Ren that we should go. It was a small Japanese styled village nothing special.

"Isn't this awesome guys" Rio said as Lyserg agreed with him.

"This is stupid" Ren said as I chuckled.

"You think everything is stupid" I stated

"Because it usually is"

"Remind me why we came here again" he asked as I sighed.

"None of you have been relaxed these past 2 days, I think at least one day of relaxation wouldn't hurt"

I said and looked at a group of girls that were staring at the guys, while giving me jealous looks when I smirked.

"And maybe you could even find yourself someone" I said as they turned around looking at the girls when they ran away giggling and I rolled my eyes.

"Except for you Yoh, wouldn't want you to get hurt"

"Why am I getting hurt"

"Because I will hurt you if you go after any other girl that isn't Anna" I said as his sweat dropped.

Then a lady patted Rio on his shoulder as he turned around she had a long cut dress.

"Konnichiwa gentlemen's and women, wouldn't you like to relax at our traditional hotel, jethro" she said as Rios eyes went up and down.

I slapped him on his head making him wince and the women lightly giggle.

'Stupid perv'

"Thanks, we'll love that" I said.

"A week or two" Rio said with hearts in his eyes.