Chapter 16- Im his what now?!

"Yoh, what is he saying. This is a joke right" Manta tried to forget Hao's words when he said they were brothers but I knew better then that.

"I'm afraid it's not a joke. Yoh and Hao are in fact twins" I heard a voice say as I turned around seeing Mikihisa sitting there. My jaw dropped at the word 'twins'

"Why should we believe him" Ren asked as I face palmed.

"Because he's Yoh's dad" Rio answered as I nodded.

*****

"We thought for a long time when we should tell you about this, me, Keiko, Yohmei and Kino thought we shouldn't rush things" Mikihisa explained as it seemed somewhat logical but not really.

"I get that but can we get details" I asked annoyed as he looked at me, he whispered my name in disbelief but I just shrugged it off due to that I've never seen this man before.

"Yeah dad we all want to know" Yoh said

"Are you sure you want to know"

"Yes now tell us!" Ren shouted at him as I sighed.

'Stupid Baka'

"Everything started 14 years ago..." 

*****

"That's the story of how Yoh and Hao are brothers and twins" When Mikihisa finished I can't lie and say I was shocked. Because there was an fascinating resemblance to the two of them, and the fact that they are descendants, and that Hao somehow never wants him hurt.
It all just makes sense now.

"So it's true" Manta said as I nodded.

"Hao and Yoh are twins" I finished and sighed.

'This to much drama'

"And I was complaining about my sister" Horo said as I slapped the back of his head and he winced in pain.

"Yoh if you want to be alone for a minute we get it"

"Yeah it's probably hard for you your world just got turned upside down you probably feel like another human being" 

"Nah" Yoh said as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I feel exactly the same just a little bit hungry"

"Do you ever get mad" Horo yelled as Yoh shook his head.

"It's Yoh we're talking about Horo. What do you except from him" I said as Rio agreed.

"Nah it's not like you think bad about me now" Yoh answered.

"Ren you should say it" Horo sighed as Ren nodded.

"You don't judge someone off their family" he explained as I nodded.

"That much is true or else you would have thought I'm a bossy little princess" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I don't think your example is the best" Rio said as I turned around giving him a cold ice look and he immediately nodded nervously as he went away.

"Is there anyone here that doesn't like this" Choco asked as everyone shook their heads.

"No"