Chapter 7- Wake up before she kills us

I slowly opened up my eyes as I saw Yoh, Ren, Horo, Rio and Lyserg standing there waiting for me to wake up.

"Good morning" I said jokingly but just sounded tired. The rest of them quickly ran up to me starting to ask me question.

"How did you do it?!"

"Can you control water?!"

"Why did you faint?!"

"Are you alright?!"

"Shut up! All of you!" I screamed as they seemed to be quit and slightly frightened.

"To answer the first question, I've was trained to learn. My parents taught me how to use some easy tricks, but eventually they turned into killable trainings...like they always do" I whispered the last part.

"To answer the second question. Kinda. It's hard to explain. I can do some tricks with water and I can rarely make it obey me. But it takes a lot of energy, that's why I was roughly trained as a child. If I even tried to move water one more time in that situation I would have died, and that's why I fainted"

"And I would be alright if you would let me peacefully wake up but that's not gonna happen is it" I said irritated as they all laughed.

"How's Nayna" I asked. I felt guilty that I didn't listen to her and she's probably exhausted right now.

"She's fine" Yoh said and smiled at me.

"Are you sure your alright" Horo asked and I nodded.

"Good then we need to leave, we've wasted enough time already and since Lyserg seems to know where we are going then pack all your things because we're LEAVING!" Ren yelled at the end.

******

"Now it's my turn I see something brown" Rio said

"Is it a rock" Horo asked

"Correct on your first try to"

"And now I see something orange" Horo said again

"Let me guess is it a rock"

"How did you know" Horo asked

"I spotted something red"

"Is it a rock" Horo said annoyed

"We get it the view doesn't change that often" Ren said getting irritated at their behavior

"The view never changes" Horo complained

"Stop complaining before the view gets even worse!" I threatened as their sweat dropped.
Then Rio started to sing again as I sighed in annoyance.

"I'm sorry" Lyserg spoke up

"Oh god please stop feeling sorry for yourself because soon enough I will make you feel sorry for something" I threatened again as I saw fear flash thru his eyes. Now I'm not personally mean but once I start getting hungry, you may start to run for your life.

"But a lot of this depends on if we find Pacth village or not and maybe I'm guiding you in a whole different way" he said feeling uneasy.

"Or maybe not"
"We don't know anything for now so let's just keep on going" Yoh said and smiled before we looked at each other.

"And she's just hungry that's why she's in this mood" he explained as I groaned. Lyserg smiled as we kept on walking.

We made it into the forest as we heard a loud bang.

"What was that"

"Sounded like an explosion" Ren said

"More like a shaman explosion" I corrected and started to look around the way where the explosion came from.