Chapter 9- Took you long enough

"Where did that Baka go" I groaned as I we were all waiting for him, laying on the ground.

My sight became more and more like an illusion as time went by.

"I'm so hungry" Yoh exclaimed as we all agreed even Amidamaru, Tokageroh and Bason...

*****

Yoh suddenly jumped as I looked at him oddly.

"Did you feel that" he asked as as Ren nodded and his stomach rumbled.

"I felt it again" he said as I wanted to to laugh but was to lazy to even do that...

*****

I heard footsteps behind me as I heard Yoh and Ren say it was Horo.

"What took you so long you Baka" I said as I sat straight up.

"Look what I brought" he said I saw meat in his hands, and my eyes sparkled directly.

Then Rio became a 'meat monster' if that's even a thing, and tried to eat up the whole meat but Ren cut it in halves.

As I grabbed my half I slapped Rio on the head for his stupidity as he groaned and rubbed his neck.

"Thanks Ren" I thanked him and turned towards Horo "thanks to you too"

When we were all done eating the guys laid down on the ground, as me and Horo were watching them.

"And now we need to sleep"

"Exactly"

"Not that fast" Horo said as I smirked 'I knew there was a catch'

"The food you ate up right now is a gift from the nature and you need to finish your debt" he said.

"Yeah but how?" Yoh asked as I chuckled at him.

*****

"Oh I'm tired" Rio complained as they were putting in new tree seeds.

"Come on guys a little bit more, just a little bit left you can do it!" I cheered from the side as I was watching them.

"Why isn't she helping" I heard the guy I didn't know the name of ask Horo.

"She doesn't want to and trust you won't be able to change her mind. You wouldn't even dare" he said as I grinned.

Then we saw a boar as Rio got excited.

"This guy looks like dessert"

"Don't you dare" the guy warned.

"I don't know which one of you is the more of a pig that boar or you Rio"

"Rio may be a pig but he's not a boar"

"Did you get it" Yoh asked as he laughed.

"Alan what do you say? Should we plant more trees" he nodded as they all started started plant new trees...well except for me of course.

"Come on guys you can do it!" I cheered as they all sighed while I only laughed at them...

HAO'S POV