Chapter 21- Hotel gang gang

Hao Asakura...

That was the name of Yoh's twin brother.

That was the name of the man who could crush you in only a second.

That was the name of the man that was once to be my future husband.

And that was the name of the boy that I was now staring at.

"Well well well...look who it is" Kanna said while standing beside Hao. The way she said it held only disgust in her voice.

I decided to ignore them and tried to get to my apartment door but she blocked my way.

"What not so brave without your little friends huh...I could kill you right here and now without anyone kno-"

"Let's go" Hao spoke for the first time through out this situation. Kanna looked shocked but of course she couldn't disobey her master. So she silently went away, probably into her room, which thankfully wasn't so close to mine. But we still lived in the hotel.

HAO'S POV

Just by standing there she made me want to hold her, touch her, feel her. The way her red curls would occasionally fall down to her face, the way she walked so peacefully as if she had no care in this world, when she would genuinely smile the entire world stopped in a split second, all of that made her special in a such different way.

Something was happening, something was changing I could feel it. I hated it, but mostly because I was afraid of it.

Yeah yeah I know. The strongest and most bravest Hao Asakura is afraid of something. But we all are afraid of something, it's just we realize it different times. For me it took over hundreds of years.

I groaned softly and started to walk away, "goodnight Ai" I said and disappeared before she had the chance to argue back.

Mmm Aina Zeng...
She is one hell of a storm...
And this storm won't bring me any good...

(A/N: Aina Zeng is her "other" name since some people can't know she's a Takao. And so Hao thinks she's Zeng)

AINA'S POV

I entered my apartment with a heavy sigh after I locked the door. I went into my little humble room and laid down closing my eyes in the process. I was to lazy to change into my pjs but I had no choice. I grabbed my silky white nightgown that barely reached my knees. It felt light on my body, almost like a feather. I crept under the sheets and sleep finally found me. After all this time, it finally decided to come. And slowly the world around me disappeared and I entered the world of my dreams.

Hao Asakura
.
.
.
.
.
.
The biggest asshole I know

A little smile crept onto my lips and then I feel asleep.

I'm soooooooo sorry
This is soooo short😔😔
The next chapter will be longer I promise.

This was more of a filler chapter (to know who she bumped into to)

But yeah...
Bye bye