Chapter 15- I told you so

HAO'S POV

"Did Yoh really gain more power after reading the book" Opacho asked me as we sat on the ground when I smirked.

"Yeah he learns pretty quickly" I answered as I saw her frown.

"Seems like it" she said as I looked at her in confusion.

"What aren't you satisfied about" I asked as her frown deepened and she sighed.

"The book didn't have an influence on him" she said as I chuckled.

"Yes that sounds like him" I said as the girls groaned behind me.

"Who does he think he is, he got your power but he didn't even give you credit"

"Soon enough he'll join me but for now I want to know how much stronger he got" I told them as they nodded.

"Test him" I said and they smirked.

"With pleasure master" Kanna said as I looked away.

"And don't forget my orders...Kanna" I said as she slowly nodded. The girls gave her an odd look but she just shrugged it off as they disappeared.

3rd person pov

"What's with the intense tension between you and master Hao" Matti asked as Kanna groaned.

"It's all because of that little girl" Mari said and groaned.

"I hate her" she said venomously as Kanna agreed with a nod.

"But none of you will touch her. When the day comes, I wanna do it my self" Kanna said...

AINA'S POV

"We need to go..."
"That way" Amidamaru said and pointed to the left side. He hasn't talked for what seems like days now so it kinda shocked me. And I wasn't the only one.

"You talked?" Yoh asked disbelieved as Amidamaru nodded. With all this new power it's probably hard for him to get used to it.

"I feel weird, as if I woke up from a long nap" Amidamaru explained as Yoh smiled. I saw from the corner of my eye that Anna had that 'look'. The look that says she knows something.

"Well if you say we need to go that way then let's go that way"

"Finally some results" I sighed as Yoh laughed lightly at my annoyance of being patient.

"Hey! Wait what if Amidamaru is wrong" Choco asked worried as I turned around and looked at him.

"Do you have a better idea?" I asked and when he didn't say anything I smirked. "Exactly".

"We won't find anything if we just sit down and argue" Rio spoke as I agreed with him.

"So what, is it better to walk in circles" Horo asked as he stud up after sitting on the ground.

"Yeah I think so" Yoh said and laughed as I slapped him on the head as he shut up and groaned in pain.

"Thanks Ai" Anna said as I bowed down a little bit.

"Anytime Anna" I said as she clapped her hands together.

"Then it's decided, we're going with Amidamaru" she said as Choco yelled in protest.