Chapter 6- Forgive and forget

Lyserg fell to the ground as Yoh went up to him.

"You didn't fight with Ai you fought with the memories of what happened to your parents" he told him as Aina slightly smiled.

"Trust me you'll never win that battle" Yoh said to him.

"I need help Yoh" Lyserg begged, as he sat down feeling ashamed of him self.

"Your anger blinded your thoughts and that's your weakness. Ask Ren" Lyserg just kept on sitting there until Yoh spoke up again.

"So are you coming with us or are you gonna sit there and feel sorry for yourself" Lyserg couldn't believe what he heard, even after all that happened Yoh still wanted him to join. He looked up to see Yoh smiling at him.

"Lyserg you need to learn how to be friendly" he said and started to walk back to Aina and the others. "But stay with us and we'll teach you" he assured as we all started to walk away waiting for him to get up.

And then Rio started to sing which didn't end good for him by Aina...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AINA'S POV

When Lyserg was done telling his story Horo and Rio were crying their eyes out.

"Hey now your not lonely anymore" Yoh said trying to brighten up his mood but Ren pointed his sword at him.

"Yes he is and there's nothing you can do about that. Yoh can I talk to you for a second" he said and the two left then the guys started to talk about Hao. Horo started to fancy Chloe as Corey ran away with jealousy.

"I never get why girls get so jealous for" I said as Rio gave me a smirk.

"Once you find a boyfriend then you'll know" he said with a smirk as my cheeks blushed.

"I've had a boyfriend before" I said as he didn't look convinced.

"Really? What his name" he asked curiously.

"His name...is not important!" I shouted as he just looked amused. 'So what if I never had a boyfriend, is it a sin? No!" I thought and groaned.

I quickly got annoyed by him and left them as I made my way towards the forest.

I know I'm there quit often but it's the only place where you can find some kind of peace.
Well at least it used to be, before I felt his presence again.

"Are you stalking me or something" I asked and turned around as I saw him smirk.

"Didn't know you could feel my presence" he said amused.

"It's hard to miss" I said immediately regretting the words as they came out. His smirk grew and looked satisfied as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Stop avoiding my question! And answer me now. Why are you always following me?" I asked and took a small step closer to him.

"Shouldn't you be scared, I'm maybe here to kill you" he said making me smile amused.

"You can try all you want to, but you don't scare me Hao quit opposite actually" I said 'something about you is familiar' I thought and got more frustrated.