Chapter 2- Changes

God knows I was hungry.

I was walking down the streets of Tokyo wearing my black ripped jeans and my dark green cropped tank top. Oh and my hair well it was a mess, my hair was still fiery red but the once straight hair I had turned into soft wavy curls.

My hair and eyes were the only thing that stayed the same over the years.

I was waiting for the light to turn green when I heard small footsteps coming from behind me. A really short guy with short light brown hair was standing beside me and reading his book. He was so intrigued by his book so he ignored my presence.

'This should be easy' I thought to myself.

As the light turned green multiple people started walking across the road, I let the guy go in front of me as I was standing right behind him.

When we finally crossed the road he was about to turn around but I put my hand over his mouth. This seemed to alert him and he tried to scream but was muffled by my hand.

I pushed him up to a near by wall where I knew no one was at. I held him tight there before letting go my hand.

"Are you crazy, who even are you, are you gonna kidnap me" he started asking questions that annoyed the life out of me. As I searched through his pockets I finally found a wallet 'bingo'.

"No wait please don't take my wallet, I can give you some money if that's what you like but please ju-"

"Shut up, shorty" I interrupted him as he looked annoyed at the nickname.

"Now this is what we are gonna do. I'm gonna let you go peacefully if you don't say anything to the cops and just go back home or I'ma kill you and make it look like an accident" I said and smiled sweetly at him, he looked scared and without a hesitation he said.

"I think I'll stick with the first option" I smiled at him but we all knew it was a sick smile.
"Good boy" I said and patted him on the head.
And then I suddenly pushed him off the wall making him nearly fall to the ground.

"Have a nice day" I smiled again before I left. He didn't have much but he had enough for a cheeseburger and a drink.

****

After I bought my food and had a little fight with the cashier because apparently she wanted to know my entire history. "Who are you, where are you from, what's your favorite color" I'm just here to get food.

Nayna decided to show up, my spirit.
(In the picture)

"You should be more careful Aina-sama, this world is full of shamans and there are still some who see you as a threat" she warned me. I took a bite of my burger before answering.

"First of all don't call Aina-sama just call Aina or even Ai and second I know, that's why I ran away remember"

"How could I forget you were just a child at the time" she looked disturbed by something but I couldn't quit tell what it was.

"What is it Nayna" I asked her as she started looking around. Since we were in the middle of the forest it probably was just some animal.

"I sense strong furokye, theres a lot of shamans in Tokyo"

"Yeah there are I can feel it too" I said. Then there was a comfortable silence between us.

"How did you do it Nayna" I asked out of nowhere. She looked at me as if not understanding.

"How were so strong when your entire family was murdered. Your one of the most powerful warriors in the history, you had practically no one yet you stayed strong"