Chapter 12- Jokes aside jokester

I groaned at the sight in front of me, Rio was still depressed that Lyserg left and tried to hug Ren but that went absolutely wrong.

"How are we supposed to find our way to Pacth village now" Horo asked.

"I know. We're just gonna keep on walking the same way we walked" Yoh said and laughed as I face palmed.

"That's makes no sense at all so I'm just gonna leave" I said and started to walk away.

"Where are you gonna go" Ren asked

"That's for me to know and for you to never find out" I said.

"How are you gonna find us again" Horo asked.

"Trust me it's hard to miss you guys" I answered as they lightly blushed.

"And trust me. That wasn't a compliment" I said and walked away making my way towards a small shop I found. After buying some food and water I started looking for the stupid Bakas...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made my way towards the voices I heard.

"Speaking of a dress" I heard a voice that I never heard before. When I spotted the guys I saw Ren in a blue dress with a blonde wing.

I took out my newly bought camera and took a picture of him as I laughed.

"Oh and here we have Aina Zeng" the stranger said and stud in front of me as I looked confused at him. Again with this whole 'Zeng' fiasco.

"And here we have a stranger" I said sarcastically putting the camera back in bag.

"Choco how did you know Aina's name" Yoh asked.

"Really easy, a good performer always knows his audience, my spirit and I. Big Mic know everything about you" he explained as his jaguar appeared.

"Such a cutie" I said and went up to Mic as I patted him on the head. He quickly relaxed by my touch as Choco gave me a weird look.

"We wrote down everything in this yellow book" he said as I saw the book.

"Yoh likes to sleep. Ren never smiles. Rio has long hair. And BoroBoro-"

"My names HoroHoro" he said annoyed as Choco fixed his mistake. He reminded us about Lyserg and Rio got depressed again as I rolled my eyes.

"What about me" he turned around and looked confused at me.

"What did you write about me" I asked more detailed.

"Oh right. You like to slap people when they annoy you, you tend to have an fiery attitude, really pretty and has beautiful hair and it seems you like animals too" he said and wrote down the last part as I nodded in agreement.

"I love animals" I stated

"Yeah and your also really innocent" he said they all narrowed their eyes at him as if he was crazy, and I just shrugged.

"Your my favorite actually" Choco said to me.

"Awww I like him so much more then Lyserg. We're keeping him" I said to the guys and stud up as their jaws dropped and Choco got excited.