The Wizard's Daughter-Prologue

THE WIZARD'S DAUGHTER
PROLOGUE

     I was in my father's wagon and we were on our way to Bilbo Baggins, who I was very exited to meet, birthday party. My father was singing an old song and I was having a conversation with our horse. "I'm so strong! I mean this wagon is nothing!" She was boasting.

     "Yeah yeah, quit being a showoff!" I told her.

     All of a sudden dad stopped singing and I saw a young hobbit with black curly hair standing on a small hill. "You're late!" the hobbit told Gandalf. Yes, my father is Gandalf they Grey, don't choke, oh and to add to that my mother is Lady Galadriel! The Lady of Light!

     "A wizard is never late! Frodo Baggins!" I smiled, so this was the hobbit that dad would never shut up about, if I was correct, he was turning 33 today. "Nor is he early! He arrives precisely when he means to!" They kept straight faces for a little bit before they both burst out laughing.

     "It's wonderful to see you Gandalf!" Frodo jumped onto my father in a huge hug. Then he turned to me. "And who might this be?" He smiled.

     "This is Jemily," dad told him. "My daughter," ;

     I smiled at Frodo. "You must be that Frodo Baggins that father is so fond of!" I held out my hand and he gladly shook it. He nodded and then he started to talk to my father about him being a 'disturber of the peace' and I butted in. "Are you talking about the incident with the dragon?" I asked.

     "Yup!" Frodo nodded as we passed a man gardening, he glared at my father as a bunch of kids followed behind us.

     The kids were screaming "Gandalf! Gandalf!" and screamed even more as I set off a small firework from the back of the wagon. Gandalf and Frodo both smiled approvingly at me. I was the youngest of both of them, I was 23, an entire 10 years behind Frodo! Dad, don't ask me how old dad is.

     "Frodo, would you like to show Jemily around!" Dad asked.

     "I'd love to!" And with that, Frodo grabbed my hand and started to show me around the shire!