Chapter 1 - Room full of masks

The extravagant room was filled with golden lights and many, MANY rich people who are only trying to show off how much power they hold against the world. But none of them could compare to the Chin family. The two young brothers and the sweet sister they had. Until then her identity was hidden, because she wished for it. But now, for this occasion it will be half revealed.

Much things happened after Lucifer left the penthouse with his wings to go to Hell, saying his final goodbye to the love of his life. Maze was mad, Dan was mad, Ella was sad, Linda and Amenadil dissapointed, but have anyone of them asked how Chloe felt? No. She felt all of it, with double, no, triple pain. After a week of crying and drowning herself in alcohol, she was delivered a message by the Chin family about the problems they have experienced in the company. That all of the young masters of the Chin family have been blackmailed and targeted to be killed along their close people around them. Now you know who the secret young mistress of the family is. Yes. Chloe. She didn't have much of a choice but to return to the UK alongside her second step brother - Zen. As careless she was, she left the evident letter to Maze. Maybe that was a mistake because after reading it she went to Amenadil with a request.

A blonde woman, with a perfect curled hair, falling like a golden waterfall to her exposed shoulders, her black puffy dress going right after her, the black feathers adding the details of her perfect body, her right half of face covered by a phantom black mask with a black feather, shining from it. Her blue piercing eyes were covered with a black shining makeup and her lips were red, as the colour of blood. She stepped out of the limo and hesitating she entered the ball room, looking around. She spotted her first step brother Chandler and Zen waiting for her:

"Aya, Chloe, you look just like a black swan, my dear" Zen said and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Truth be told, I never actually knew I would be here after all those years" Chloe said, looking around and her purple earing (the symbol of the Chin family) shone bright from the light.

"I am glad you're back. When is your little girl coming to the UK?" Chandler asked, looking directly at her with that warm brother smile.

Chloe stiffened for a moment. She really hadn't talked much with Dan about getting Trixie to the UK and permanently living there with her. She only said to him that after the job is done, she'll come back. She was thankful to Dan for the week he had taken Trixie because of her statement of misery, so she should talk with him about her leaving of LA.

"I don't know Chandler, you know that I still need time to think of it."
"Alright, I won't push you but you need to think it carefully. You have nothing to loose, but you have a feature to create." Chandler said as he turned away and went to the calling for him maid.
"Chandler is right Chloe, besides you'll like the person I'll introduce to you. Whatever your love affair was, it's in the past now." Zen chirped.

Chloe didn't tell them who the person was who hurt her and left her, but she did tell them she was working with him and that he was her partner. She couldn't handle the pain of mentioning his name again. Zen grabbed her hand and fastly went to one of the main halls, full of people and turned to a tall man, with black hair whose back was turned but when Zen called him, Chloe froze in her steps and Zen brightly smiled.

"This, my dear sister, is Mr. Morningstar. He is a very successful man, and an owner of a night club! What a coincidence! He lives in LA too!"

When Lucifer came back to Hell, he regretted it so much that he came back. The screams of people, tortured by his demons was unbearable, and his brain couldn't think for anything else than his detective. He was damn sure that she was his now. Even though he couldn't reach her, she will always be his.

He didn't know how much time it had passed, but when he saw black angelic feathers approaching, holding another body, he shifted in his throne and looked at them.

"Brother, Maze, what do you two are doing here?"

Maze approached him and slapped him.

"How could you have left us!? How could you left her!? Do you know how fucking much it hurts!?" Maze yelled.

Amenadil coughed. "Ahem. Maze do not change the subject".
"Oh yes, you are getting your devil ass back to earth or I will do it personally!" Maze gritted her teeth.
"Maze, I am sorry but you perfectly know I can't-"
"Chloe is at danger."

844