Chapter 6 - Love Handles 2.0 (Part 2)

The reporters and journalists were yelling, poking their microphones out, desperately trying to catch the young masters or some co - worker for Chin group. They were even ready to eat and kill the bodyguards so they could get inside, but alas it was impossible.

Meanwhile, three masked figures and Lucifer behind them entered the building with bunch of bodyguards.

"Are you sure you do not want a mask?" Chloe spoke, looking concerned at him.
"No love, I am alright. Besides they won't ask me any questions. Don't worry." Lucifer replied.

An old man was running in the direction of the group, yelling the name of Chandler. The man was around his late 50s, with a little hair and was looking very exhausted. He was the director of Lin Group, a small company co - working with Chin group. Chandler still wondered why he had taken this company under his wing, but he didn't get an answer by this time. Mr. Lin Hao was involved in many scandals, as revealing the secret that he was impotent and Lin Group actually doesn't have any inheritors. Chandler didn't pay much attention to it. But as Chloe said, she had a lead that was directing them to Lin Group, so he kept his mouth shut and waited for an action from his sister.

"Mr Chin, Miss Decker, what is the meaning of this?" Lin Hao spoke, and gestured to the chaos outside.
"What is it Mr. Lin? You are not accustomed to the chaos." Chloe asked, giving a small smirk.
Lin Hao did have a dirty reputation for having fun with young women. And he didn't miss the chance to throw a dirty look or two, and stare openly at her breasts or ass, of course being cautious and not spotted by her brothers. But now since there was a whole devil behind her like a glue, or like an angel protector, he must be careful of his words. It was already rumoured in the company that the young mistress got hooked up with someone.

"Miss Decker, that spicy tongue of yours." Lucifer growled at the old man, and Chloe didn't miss the glimpse of crimson stare that actually made heat pool into her belly and her cheeks starting to blush. "Anyway, Mr. Chin, we can't let them in the company." Lin Hao continued.
"Don't worry. So for the reason we called you - we must speak with the Lead Artist of the Design Department at Lin Group."
"Ah, yes. I was at yesterday's conference. It seems Mr. Kim had contacts with Gabriel Lims. I have called him and he is in your office Mr. Chin. By the way, Miss Decker, you were looking absolutely beautiful in the dress. I am starting to believe you are the Black Swan of the family."

Chloe shivered after his words. She felt highly disgusted by his remark and she wished she could burry herself somewhere far from him. But she sighed and started walking towards the office, alongside Chandler, Zen and Lucifer.
As they entered the office, they saw a man sitting in a wheelchair. His hair was put in a brown bun, and his face let the hint of exhaustion from much work. He turned up to the group and smiled.

"Miss Decker, Mr. Chin, Mr. Zen. An absolute pleasure to meet all of you. What's the occasion?" Gabriel smiled brightly and walked his wheelchair a bit closer to the big table.
"Mr. Lims. I actually have a couple of questions regarding Yoosung Kim. The last couple of days he has been in Lin Group, and more importantly into the Design Department. What was the reason?" Chloe asked. Now both of her brothers were seeing why she was working as a detective. She was awesome at this.
"Ah. Well, Mr. Kim was there for our latest designs on our jewerlies and he asked nicely to take a look at the sketches. As our policy says, we cannot leak information, even to friendly or co - worker companies, so I nicely declined him, but Mr. Smith abruptly accused him of stalking and litterly kicked him out."
"Mr. Smith?" Chloe asked.
"Yes, Mr. Jack Smith, the Lead Manager of the Design Department, my boss." Gabriel finished with a sigh.
"Thank you for your answers Mr. Lim, you are free to go." Chloe stood up and Gabriel walked his wheelchair and exited the office room.

"It seems that Jack Smith is eagerly trying to hide something. But what?" Zen asked, tapping his chin in deep thought. His thoughts were interrupted by a buzz of a phone. Chloe got it from her purse and looked at the caller ID.
"It's Ella. Excuse me."
She went outside and picked up the phone.

"Did you find something, Ella?"
"Actually, yes. It seems that Lin Group actually has a big project about new series of jewelries that are gonna soon be out. Rumors tell that the jewelries are made by.. illegal materials."
"Your point?"
"I mean that the materials are strongly radioactive and can cause from allergic reactions to amputation of a hand or some other part of the body." The scientist finished and sighed. "I heard that Lucifer is back and that he is with you. Are you okay, Decker?"
"Yes, Ella, don't worry. I'll tell you everything later. Lastly, who were the people planning this?"
"Actually the models are made by normal workers that are under the hand and authority of.. the Lead Manager of The Design Department Jack Smith."

916.