~I'm not alone, with you (ONESHOT)~

A/N
Sorry for not posting, but I promise to I will be more online from now on, since online educating started and I'm from my pc more frequently. Besides before I post the next chap there must be some pause, don't ya think? >:3

The sky was all black. No shining stars, only relaxing little cyan clouds. The so busy roads of L.A. are as always full with cars, the live talks from many restaurants or the beat from clubs are heard from the streets. A typical Friday night for the City of Angels.

The queue for Lux was always long, Chloe thought to herself. But now since she was here to discuss something very important with Lucifer, the queue seemed strangely more longer than she thought. Many people impatiently waiting to get to one of the most exclusive and expensive clubs in the whole city.

After revealing his true identity, accidentally or not, after he killed Pierce, Lucifer didn't even dare to call Chloe back. Afraid that she would never want to see him, scream in terror or even tremble thinking about him.

But it was exactly the opposite. Realising that Lucifer is actually the devil, Chloe couldn't help, but smile. Her partner being the devil doesn't change her... feelings for him. If she can still call them that.

He has been ignoring her messages and calls for now 3 straight months. She didn't know how to act and only knew that she needed to see him. Talk to him face to face and hope that everything will be cleared out once and for all.

With a deep breath she started walking to the bouncer. When the bouncer spotted the petite blonde detective he immediately put on a warm smile and welcomed her, some of the people from the queue murmuring some words, but she doesn't pay them much attention.

"Good evening, Detective! Boss is outside the building if you are searching for him. He's probably making deals with the patrons right now, but he'll back soon." Rick said, opening the door for her. Some people started shouting that this wasn't fair and other things, but Chloe just gave a nod to Rick, returning the smile and entering Lux.

Lux was full with people as always. Dancing, boding swaying against each other, giving the smell of pure desire and sex. Sometimes Chloe couldn't help but imagine herself in the same state with Lucifer. Her cheeks would always flush with blood and become redder and redder with the dirty thoughts in her head.

She sat on one of the bar stools and ordered a small shot of tequila, as the barman nodded immediately giving her the shot. She would need some power and confidence of what was coming and small amount of alcohol wouldn't hurt.

Small was really not the right word for the situation. After the first shot, came second, third, fourth... She stopped counting them. Just drowned herself in the alcohol, giving in her negative thoughts.

What if it didn't go well as it was planned? What if he rejected her? After all she is a mortal and he is immortal, some day he would get tired of her, besides she'll die one day. He's the devil for crying out loud. She couldn't just keep her head in a positive state, she was only thinking the worst. But did she have another choice? He haven't even been answering her text messages, what would happen if he knows she is here?

Her thoughts were stopped by a hand landing on her exposed thigh. She for a moment forgot with what clothing she was. Zen insisted on her going with a night - sky blue short coctail dress with no strips, her shoulders exposed to the air and her thighs as well. She abruptly spun to see a handsome man, around his thirties, with brown hair and green emerald eyes. She couldn't say otherwise - he was indeed handsome and attractive.

"Excuse me, but what a beautiful lady like you does in this late Friday night all alone?" He smiled charmingly, nodding to the barman to give him something. She guessed that he was very often client since the barman immedietly got the idea of what he should put in the person's cup.

"Nothing much, really." Chloe blankly answered, even though the alcohol in herself told her to try her chance. No. She was here for another man, not to find a guy to make sex with.

"Well can I have the honour to share a drink with you, m'lady?" The man spoke, his white teeth showing. "The name is Johnson."

Chloe looked him from head to toe and sighed. Well how could she refuse anyway. She could bet her whole property that during the time Lucifer has been ignoring her, he was having fun with bunch of girls. Why can't she have some fun too? "Chloe, and sure."

She got her cup and his, they cheered and gulped the golden liquid in one gulp. Chloe was feeling fuzzier and dizzier with every other cup of tequila, but she didn't care anymore.

Just in that moment, the door opened and Lucifer stepped in, talking to some men, a bimbo under his arm. Of course. But something so silently told Chloe that his smile wasn't sincere enough. Like he is wasn't enjoying it. In the moment he stepped in, his eyes locked with the ocean blue eyes. Chloe stared at him and he as well, when Chloe's view was hidden by a male face coming up to hers.

Johnson saw all of that and decided he would try his luck to encounter the blondie next to him. So he abruptly grabbed Chloe by her thighs and kissed her. Chloe muffled something, trying her best to part from the intruder as she was pushing him by the chest, but she was too weak to do anything.

A low snarl was heard within the place. Johnson immediately stopped as Chloe took a little gasp of air in her lungs. Chloe perfectly knew that snarl, but she didn't expect the next thing that happened.

Lucifer fastly stormed up to the bar, his eyes firing up with a literal Hellfire. Johnson tried to say something, but Lucifer grabbed him by the throat and started choking him up, until Johnson started crying in pain.

"Lucifer! Stop!" Chloe pasted her hand on his and he finally looked at her. From a literal anger, his eyes softened but kept the colour of hellish red. He huffed and dropped Johnson. He scrambled to his feet and fastly went to hide behind the other patrons, that were now shaking with fear.

Everyone's attention was on them, until the DJ chose that the moment is over and resumed the bumb of the rhythm, leaving Chloe and Lucifer staring at each other.

He was breathing hard against her and he was looking at her from head to toe. He surpressed a growl and tried to control himself. "What are you doing here?" He asked, obvious coldness in his voice. Th softness from those red crimson orbs was gone, and now stone cold brown eyes were staring daggers at her.

Chloe gulped. "I'm here to talk to you, Lucifer. Stop ignoring me. What is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me, Detective. I'm wondering why are not running away?"

"Running? Why should I? How much times I should tell you, I am not afraid of you."

"You are joking."

"I'm not." Chloe determinetly looked at him.

Both of them fell into another oblivion of silence, the music around them not audible for both of them. They stared for long enough, until Lucifer got the things in his hands. He bent down and grabbed Chloe by her torso, throwing her at his back and starting to walk to the elevator, her screaming and punching his back to put her down. But truth be told, she was over the moon that Lucifer was holding her, well picking her like that.

"No more distance. I want to hold you, make love to you and just be with you, Chloe. With you, I don't feel alone." Lucifer smiled ear to ear as the doors closed and the begining of a passionate and long night has begun.

1379

Inspired by "Keep Faith"