Chapter 15 - Oh my Devil!

Even though that both of them were very happy to see and feel each other, Chloe was rather off silent and didn't talk until Lucifer took her hands so he could get her attention:

"Detective, are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I am, but I have so many questions and I don't know how to feel."

"I am ready to answer for you."

Chloe sighed off and looked deeply into his eyes. There was no trace of lies or dishonesty. Only the sweet sincerity and love in those so beautiful chocolate eyes.

"First, why did you mark me, Lucifer? What does the mark exactly mean?"

"Well, the mark is for your protection. Everyone will know you are protected and supported by me, and because I love you detective and I want to spend the rest of the eternity with you, my love."

He was honest with her. Some tears threatened to go out from her eyes, but she shook her head and looked away.

"Now detective, about the patch. What happened?"

"Accidents. More important is that I am no longer under Hemingson's control. We need to think of a way to get the money in the time of 6 months."

"What if I invest in the company? In that way you will get the money fast and you'll be free, darling?"

Lucifer was right. Hemingson didn't say that Lucifer cannot help her.

"This is brilliant!"
Chloe chirped happily. "But what if he does something that will prevent it?"

"Nothing wrong will happen, Detective. Relax." Lucifer cupped her cheeks reassuringly and looked deep into her eyes.

She looked at him back, searching for something. She was seeing his obvious carnal desire for her, but there was something else. His sincere love for her. He has done much things for her that noone will even dare to think about. He broke the rules and marked a human soul and flesh as his, but he didn't seem to care. He only wanted to be with her. Not some immortal goddess or a demon, but her. She smiled to him and let the robe loose up a little bit showing her flesh and kissed him, pouring her passion into him. He seemed to enjoy it very much and picked her up by her hips, so he could worship her as the goddess she was, who stole the Devil's heart.

Lucifer looked back at the naked woman beside him, who has fallen into a deep sleep after a really passionate round in the bed. He kissed her forehead and gently covered her with the silk sheets. He hoped he didn't tire her nor hurt her much. He know how he can give up to his carnal desires for his detective and fuck her without even tiring. He was sure he'll give her a special attention once she awakes. A ding from the elevator was heard and he rose up to his feet picking up the robe, which the detective was wearing earlier. It had cost him great consciousness to not rip it open right on the spot. He went down and saw Lucas entering in the living room.

"Mr. Morningstar, sorry for the rude invasion, I must speak with the Young Miss."

"She's asleep. You can talk with me I'll tell her once she awakes."

"I didn't want to say this, but we have found Wuming's body. It seems that his Highness Hemingson brutally tortured him, killed him and threw him. He was found near the Pacific."

Lucifer stood there in pure shock. Wuming did the only good thing in his life letting go of the detective, and he was killed right after this. Hemingson really wasn't an ordinary person. He will make sure he pays for everything he has done to the detective. He hopes that Wuming's soul is right now at the Gates of Heaven, and not in one of his chambers in Hell. After what he did for the Devil himself, he didn't deserve to be tortured until the end of the time.

"I didn't expect that bastard to kill his own brother" Lucifer growled, but who he was to talk like that. Afterall, he killed his own brother to protect the one he loves the most. He can see the perspective of Hemingson, but he will never be able to bring happiness to the single most important soul on Earth. He won't let him get her so easily.

"Second Young Master Zen will arrive shortly in L.A, as for First Young Master he will remain in Britain to handle this matter. Rumors says that there is something wrong with the British Throne."

"You mean?" Lucifer looked curiously at the servant.

"There are some rumors that Hemingson is not the next generator to the throne. Everyone knows that he killed his brothers so he could get to the throne, but First Young Master says that his dad - Ye Chin, our founder, has kept the eldest brother in secret, so when he grows up he can challenge Hemingson himself."

"Is this actually true?"

"I hope so, Mr. Morningstar. As for the Young Miss, Second Young Master ordered to get her back at the Chin mansion in L.A"

"Don't worry about that. My wife is safe here with me."

"You two are... Congratulations Mr. Morningstar, shall I-?"

"Do not tell Zen yet. He is not big fan of mine. As for my marriage it's between me and my darling. I'll tell her brothers when the time is right."

"Yes Mr. Morningstar."

And with that Lucas stepped in the elevator, as the doors shut and he went down.

"Honey, what happened?"

Lucifer turned to see his goddess staying in front of him, only the silk sheets covering her naked form from his gaze. She was looking just like a greek goddess, ready to be worshipped again. But as the gentleman he was, he wouldn't want that for his love.

"Don't worry love. I'll tell you all the details when I prepare our breakfast."

Chloe happily grinned and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

1009