Chapter 7 - Love Handles 2.0 (Part 3)

WARNING:
The following chapter contains sexual content.
If you are sensible to those stuff, please skip this chapter.
You have been warned.

Chloe hung up on the phone and entered the office, her face litterly beaming with happiness.

"We have a lead."

Both the three men stared at her and she explained the conversation she had with Ella earlier.

"But why would Jack want to kill half of the nation, knowing that much people will buy the jewerlies?" Lucifer asked.
"I don't really know. Maybe he was forced, or simply, he wants to play with us." Chloe sighed as the door to the office opened, revealing a very muscular man in a butler's suit. His eyes were covered with normal glasses, and his hair all black. He seemed like a handsome guy. The man bowed to both of the Chins:

"I am sorry for my late appearance, m'lady." He referred to Chloe and got her hands, slightly kissing her knuckles. "You have requested me."
"You called Sebastian?" Chandler called out and looked kinda confused at Chloe.
"Come on Chandler, he isn't working for us, but he is still willing to help us."
"Have you so easily forgotten the reason we discharged him?" Zen hissed through his teeth. Lucifer was all confused in this situation, but he was openly staring at the detective. He didn't want any of them's attention on her, but he was forced to bear it until they have some private time and be able to fix the things.
Chloe sighed. " I know Zen, do not remind me of-"
"M'lady, I am sorry for the previous misunderstandings and I-"
"Sebastian, someone payed you to kill Zen, it's unforgivable, I am only asking a simple favour for you. Go to Lin Group and get me Jack Smith. Then you can whenever ask me to return the favour, if you promise me that after it you will stop bothering us." Chloe said and Sebastian got his hand and brushed a loosen strand of her hair. Lucifer growled and pushed away his hand.
"M'lady, are you-"
"Yes, she is." Lucifer hissed through his teeth and got hold of her waist and got her whole body against his.
"Ah. Alright then, m'lady. As for the payback favour, I'll simply ask you to give me the files, regarding my sister's death."
"Alright." Chloe sighed and looked him with kinda hateful look and Sebastian left.

"We needed to kill him long time ago." Zen yelled.
"Don't act like a child, Zen. It's not proper to kill him, besides, it seems Chloe came with more handful plan."
"Until Sebastian comes back with Jack, we don't have anything to do." Chloe said.
"Can I get the detective for the day?" Lucifer chirped towards the two brothers.
"Uhuhuhu, of course, have fun you two." Chandler covered Zen's mouth and both of them got out of the room.

"Lucifer-"
"No, listen to me, Chloe." After mentioning her name, she felt silent and stared at him. "I made the huge mistake to leave you, but now I have a chance to fix everything. I cannot bear to see you with other men, so I promise you that from now on I'll love and cherish you until the end of my immortal life. Please, detective-"
Her next action really surprised him. She kissed him passionetly and got hold of his collar. Lucifer got his hands under her hips and picked her up to paste her on the table. They have been kissing for much time, letting small gasps and moans, both of them blushing much. She felt his obvious erection next to her belly, and she moaned - obviously turned on by this.
"Detective, if you continue on like this, I'll take you right here, right now."
"What's the problem with that?" She mischievously smiled.
Lucifer let out almost an animalistic growl and started kissing her neck nibbling, bitting and kissing every purple mark on her pale neck.
Chloe left a soft whimper and got her fingers in his soft hair to keep him more closer to her. The next thing they felt the door opening and both of them breathlessly looked at the intruder. It was a one of the detective's assistants, he yelped as he saw the red light in Lucifer's eyes.
"M-m-miss Decker, there are some d-d-documents you need to sign!" He trembled as he saw Lucifer deadly staring at him with his crimson eyes, terrified.
"Honey, the eyes" Chloe breathed in his ear and he immediately turned them down. "I'll come in a second." The assistant ran in terror and Chloe brushed Lucifer's cheek as he brought his gaze at the woman who was all blushing and full of purple lovebites on her neck.
"Screw that guy detective, let's continue where we left off." He grunted but Chloe pushed him away.
"Shouldn't we continue in your place after I finish here? For much, much more time."
"Hmm, I like that idea detective." He kissed her swollen lips again and gently brushed her back. "Alright darling, I will be waiting for you here."
Chloe giggled and gave him a cheek kiss and got out of his warm hold and exited the office.
As she entered the lobby she saw Mr. Lin Hao waiting in the lobby. He rose to his feet:
"Miss Decker, there are couple of documents that you need to sign regarding Mr. Smith."
"Mr. Smith? Why though?" Chloe asked confused.
"Mr. Smith wanted to arrange a meeting with Chin group regarding the new project of the new series our group is releasing."
"Do you know what kind of things Mr. Smith has been doing?" Chloe smirked.
"No Miss Decker, I am responsible for the whole company, but that doesn't mean I should look after what everyone is doing. Are you implying something Miss Decker?"
"Certainly not, Mr. Lin. I am just concerned that you'll be left much more dissapointed than you think."
"Miss Decker, watch your tongue. You may be the young heir, but I won't let a foolish girl like you talk with me like that."
"Mr. Lin, you should probably watch what your daughters are you doing, oh wait. You watched 2 kids that weren't actually yours, didn't you?"
"Miss Decker-"
"If you do not wish for Lin group to go to bankruptcy and fall down, you will keep and remain silent. The truth will soon be released."

1067