Part (1)

(3rd POV)

"I'll be nice and let you have a last word". Taehyung smirked wiping away the blood that was dripping down his chin with his thumb.

"You'll regret this". The guy that was crouched down in front of Taehyung spat.

"I hear that a lot". Taehyungs smirk grew even wider as he crouched down at the guys level and pointed the gun on his forehead.

The guy spat on Taehyungs face and the older didn't even flinch at the action.

He simply wiped the spit with the hem of his sleeve and gave the guy a death glare.

BANG 💥!

Taehyung stood up and walked past the guys dead body.

"Did you get anything out of him?" Yoongi asked his partner, wiping the blood off of his fist.

"No, and I'm guessing you didn't either". Taehyung answered walking out of the Mafias secret hideout.

"Nope, nothing...only thing we know is that the boss has a son". Yoongi added following after Taehyung.

"Well that's very useful". Taehyung said sarcastically getting into the car.

It was a silver Lamborghini veneno and it belonged to Taehyung...well it belongs to the government but he likes to say that it belongs to him.

"Ughh I missed you so much baby". Taehyung sighed giving the Rear wheel a kiss.

"Still didn't change even after 3 months I see". Yoongi chuckled at how stupid his friend is.

"Ughh you don't even know how much I hated it there". Taehyung groaned turning on the engine and driving off.

He has been sent to spy on this Mafia group that have been transferring drugs lately.

He stayed there for 3 months until he finally gained the leaders trust, only to find out he isn't even the master mind.

He was only a side dog.

~

"Glad to have you back agent V". Namjoon smiled at his top agent and shook his hand.

"Glad to be back". Taehyung smiled back and the proceeded to take off his leather jacket.

"Can't believe I went through hell for 3 months just to find out that guy has a son". Taehyung groaned dropping on the couch.

"Don't underestimate that information now Tae". Namjoon smirked placing a file on Taehyungs chest.

"You found his son?" Taehyung asked scrolling through the papers and pictures that are inside the file.

"Yes indeed..." Namjoon started taking a seat on the couch while Taehyung walked around the room.

"...His name is Jeon Jungkook, he's a senior in high school. He lost his mother when he was 10 and he lives alone". Namjoon continued.

"And he's helpful how?" Taehyung didn't understand how Jungkook could be helpful if he doesn't even live with his father.

"He must know about his fathers business since he is the only son, he would have to take leadership after his father". Yoongi answered sitting next to Namjoon.