Part (2)

(3rd POV)

"You saw him where?" Taehyung asked, closing his shirts buttons.

"Yesterday, in my husbands coffee shop". Namjoon answered closing Jungkooks file.

"Seems like we're going to a coffee shop after school". Yoongi muttered fixing his collar.

"You can't let Jin know who you really are". The two were a bit surprised and confused at the olders request.

As if he sensed their confusion Namjoon added, "I think he has a relation to our target...and so he can't know anything, including you two being agents".

The two didn't utter another word...seeing as how anxious Namjoon looked, they knew it wasn't their place to ask.

As the two made their leave, Namjoon couldn't stop thinking about what had happened yesterday at the coffee shop.

(FLASHBACK)

"Boys, where do you think you're going". Jin noticed that the boys were leaving and rushed to stop them.

"Sorry for bothering you hyung, we have some school work so we're leaving". Jimin lied the other two shaking their heads in agreement.

"You think I'm gonna let you guys leave without treating your wounds first?" Jin sighed grabbing both Jungkook and Jimin by their ears.

"Aishh~ Hyung let go it hurtsss". Jungkook cried out, trying to get out of Jins grip.

"Hyungg~" Jimin cries out doing the same as Jungkook...their ears are blood shot red by now.

"Yah you two! You better respect your un-" Jin was about to continue when suddenly Jungkook stepped on his foot.

Jin was about to scold him until he realized what was about to come out of his mouth.

He looked up and saw Namjoon staring at him....He couldn't quite tell what emotion his eyes were holding.

"Go to the back room right now..." He let go of the two and noticed that a certain someone was missing.

"YAH KIM YUGYEOM! Hiding behind Jinyoung won't do you any good". Jin sighed in frustration, he was so glad the coffee shop was empty today.

"Joonie I'm sorry but I have to take care of something really quickly". Jin gave Namjoon a quick peck on the lips and then rushed to the back room.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Namjoon sighed in frustration running his long slender fingers through his raven hair.

He didn't know what was Jins relation to the two targets but he sure knew one thing....Jin was hiding something from him.

And he was going to find out....

~

"Hyung we're leaving now". Jimin noted making his way down stairs to the coffee shop.

The coffee shop was originally a two story building, and so Jin decided to make the 2nd floor into a resting room.

"Thanks for taking care of us yesterday hyung". Yugyeom bowed down to the older and then followed Jimin.

"Yesterday....your husband..." That was all Jungkook needed to say for Jin to understand what he meant.

"Don't worry about....I'm sure he didn't hear anything and if he happened to do so he'll talk to me about it". Iin responded with a smile.

"But if he finds out you're our uncle he wi-". Jungkook ranged but was interrupted by Jin putting a hand on his shoulder.