Part (13)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung who finally realized what he had done, pulled away and stuttered, "that...I was..."

Before he could continue Jungkook chuckled and pulled the older by the collar in for another kiss.

~

"I'm sorry for kissing you suddenly yesterday...." Jimin muttered his gaze focused on his fidgeting fingers.

"I...it's fine". Yoongi answered before getting up from his place wanting to go out.

He couldn't face Jimin yet....he knew it was wrong to play with the youngers feelings.

"D...don't leave.....please". Jimins voice cracked as he grabbed the olders wrist to stop him from leaving.

"Why...." Jimin muttered feeling his chest tighten and his eyes stinging.

"Why did you reject me? Am I not good enough?" Jimin asked struggling to keep the tears in.

"Is it because of my family? Or am I the problem...." He added forcing the older to meet his eyes.

"It's not you....it's me". Yoongi muttered averting his gaze to the ground, refusing to look straight into the youngers eyes.

"Bullshit!" Jimin exclaimed grabbing the olders chin and forcing his gaze up.

"Why give me false hope when you were just going to reject me....." Jimins voice cracked and he felt a tear roll down his cheek.

Yoongi couldn't answer that question....all he wanted at this moment was to tell Jimin the truth....and yet he couldn't ruin another mission.

He lifted his shaking hand and put it over the youngers cheeks wiping away the youngers tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry". Yoongi apologized before dropping his hand to his side and walking away.

~

"JIN". Namjoon yelled rushing through the front door to the living room.

There was no sign of the older....he went to the coffee shop and there was still no sign of Jin anywhere.

He rushed to the bedroom bursting the door open....it was empty....

But something caught his eyes....it was a letter that laid on the small wooden table that's next to the bed.

He grabbed the letter and opened it....his heart dropped at the words that he read.

Tears filled his eyes as he crumbled the piece of paper with his tightly clenched fist.

Then his eyes fell on the shining item that was hidden under the letter.

He grabbed the silver ring that had his first initials engraved on it...

"Dammit Jin...." Namjoon chocked on his own tears...clenching the fist that held the right tightly.

I'm sorry for lying to you Joonie....you deserve someone better...someone who won't lie to you like this...Please don't look for me and try to let go...

I love you....

And with those simple words Jin disappeared....Namjoon would never give up though.

He will do whatever it took to get Jin back....he fucked up and he knew he did.

But he isn't going to lose the love of his life....

~

(TIME SKIP)

2 months later and there was still not a single sign of Jin....