Part (5)

(3rd POV)

Taehyung has spent the last 10 minutes looking for Jungkook.

Jungkook left at the end of the period saying he had to go to the infirmary.

Of course Taehyung wanted to follow him but he couldn't...and now it was lunch break and Taehyung couldn't find Jungkook in the infirmary.

"Dammit Jeon where are you". Taehyung hissed under his breath and then his eyes fell on the beaten up guys outside.

"Don't tell me...." Taehyung rushed outside but there was still not sight of Jungkook...that was until he heard Jungkook threaten someone.

"Dammit....." Taehyung muttered under his breath, he then saw Jimin and Yoongi come out to the school yard.

'Wait...Jimin and Yoongi!' He thought a bit surprised.

Taehyung wanted to go to them but then he heard someone cry out in pain.

He rushed to the back of the school only to see Jungkook standing in front of his friend who was on the ground.

They were surrounded by some guys who looked like they were gonna beat them to the pulp.

Jungkook was standing in front of Yugyeom trying to shield him....even though he looked like a mess.

Pain was shooting through his whole body and yet he can still fight.

When Taehyung was about to walk to them, Jungkook did the stupidest thing...

He punched one of the guys that were surrounding them.

'Dammit Jungkook' some guy was about to hit Jungkook from behind when suddenly Taehyung ran to their direction and grabbed the guy by the wrist.

"Attacking from behind now are we?" Taehyung teased before shoving the guy on the ground.

To say that Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung would be an understatement.

He wanted to make him leave but he knew that he alone couldn't protect Yugyeom...not in this state.

"YOU AGAIN!" Jimin yelled, immediately recognizing those guys.

Jimin of course joined the two in the fight...it was currently 3 against 10...not so fair if you ask me.

Seeing that Taehyung was a part of the fight and that they needed to protect the targets, even Yoongi jumped into the fight.

~

"You don't have to carry me you know". Jungkook muttered his gaze turned to the younger whos chest was bruised.

He was currently getting a piggyback ride from Taehyung...which was embarrassing seeing as how he gave the older the cold shoulder this whole time.

"Oh shut up! Hyung will murder us..." Jimin hit Jungkooks head from the back lightly.

They were currently on their way to Jins coffee shop and they knew they were gonna get an earful....

Which they weren't excited for...

"Thanks by the way..." Jimin muttered crossing his arms on his chest.