Part (4)

(3rd POV)

"And you're following me...why exactly?" Jungkook asked in annoyance trying to walk to his locker.

"I promised your scary hyung that I would, and plus I feel responsible for this". Taehyung replied ignoring Jungkooks deadly glare.

"So what class do you have?" Taehyung tried to start up a conversation but the younger simply ignored him.

"I have science but I don't know where the class is since I'm new here". Taehyung could legit hear the younger think 'I didn't ask and I don't care'.

Jungkook kept on ignoring Taehyung who kept on talking and talking none stop....which was pretty annoying.

Jungkook finally reached his locker and took out his text books but he noticed something strange...there was an extra book that he was sure wasn't there yesterday.

And he was pretty sure he doesn't have a book that looks like that.

"I will find you...." Jungkook muttered the books name Whitley and he instantly knew who put it there.

'Dammit....' Jungkook cursed in his head slamming the locker closed.

Taehyung of course who didn't expect that flinched from the action.

"Aish~ you almost gave me a heart attack". He muttered clenching his shirt.

"Leave me alone". Jungkook hissed before making his way to his class....which happened to also be science.

Taehyung pretended like he didn't hear Jungkook and he kept on following him...which pissed Jungkook off.

"I told you to stop following me". Jungkook muttered under his breath.

Suddenly his phone started ringing...the number was blocked.

Jungkook didn't answer knowing damn well who was calling him right now.

"So how old are you?" Taehyung asked which of course Jungkook didn't answer.

He knew Jungkook was going to keep on ignoring him yet he still pushed the youngers buttons.

"You are so annoying!" Jungkook finally snapped before entering the class room with a smirking Taehyung following closely behind.

"Mr. Jun I'm sorry I'm late". Jungkook bowed down to his teacher before going to his seat.

Jungkook made his way to end of the classroom in the far corner next to the window where he usually sits.

He put his headphones on and threw the hood over his head and stared out the window like he usually did.

Taehyung made his way to the teacher and told him how he was the new student and all.

"Alright class we have a new student joining us today". The teacher started and then signaled for Tae to introduce himself.

"Hello everyone I'm Kim Taehyung, please take care of me". Taehyung introduced himself shooting a flirty smile in the direction of the girls.

All the girls in the classroom started giggling and whispering to each other about the new hot student.

While Jungkook only rolled his eyes and huffed in annoyance...he just met Taehyung yet he already seems to HATE the older.

"Please take a seat wherever you like". As soon as the teacher said that all the girls made space that Taehyung could sit in.

Yet he skipped every last one of them and made his way at the end of the classroom where Jungkook was sitting peacefully.

The whole class gasped in surprise when they saw Taehyung pull the chair that's right next to Jungkook and sit on it.

Jungkook was known to be the loner in school...he hated everything and everyone.

No one dared to get close to him...not even teachers dared to scold him.

Everyone feared him because of knowing who his father is....and so they bullied his friends.

Anyone who wanted to get to Jungkook would always target his only group of friends which wasn't that many people.

And to see the new kid making his way to him....now that was something no one expected.

Taehyung sat down next to the younger who simply ignored his presence and kept on staring out the window.

'This will be fun' He thought sarcastically, he kept on stealing glances at the younger and noticed that he wasn't paying attention to class.

'How come he's a straight As student when he doesn't even pay attention! I payed attention in school and I still got horrible grades' Taehyung thought.

He then noticed that the younger moved a bit...when he looked to the side he noticed that the youngers gaze turned on the notebook that was in front of him.

He seemed to be....sketching something...more specifically someone....

And he sure had talent...the portrait was very detailed...and it looked like someone that Taehyung felt like he had seen before.

He just couldn't put his finger on it....

~

Classes were finished and it was now lunch break...which was Jimins favorite time!

"So...you wanna go to the canteen together?" Jimin asked Yoongi hoping the older would say yes.

"S..sure". Yoongi definitely didn't expect that he'd have the same schedule as Jimin...but then again it was a mission so of course it was planned.

But what surprised him was how friendly Jimin was...although he gave off a cold appearance when you first meet him.

And he definitely didn't expect to be invited to go and join Jimin.

"You don't mind if my friends are there right?" Jimin didn't really know if Yoongi only agreed because he couldn't say no.

"It's fine". Yoongi simply said before opening the canteen door for Jimin.

As soon as they entered they saw people gathered around the huge glass window.

"What's going on?" Jimin rushed to the window only to have his heart fall to his stomach.

"JUNGKOOK!" Jimin yelled before rushing outside with a very confused Yoongi following behind.

~

"YOU FUCKING BASTARDS". Jungkook yelled before punching the smirking jerk that was in front of him.

The guys that were watching them this morning had attacked Yugyeom.

Luckily Jungkook was searching for his friend since he knew his dads men were going to come today.

Although Jungkook was beaten up pretty badly and had a swollen ankle which was killing him right now....he still took out all 7 guys.

Jungkook grabbed the guy that was watching him closely by the collar and dragged him to the back of the school.

"Kookie stop...I'm fine" Yugyeom grabbed the youngers wrist and gave him a weak smile, his eyes filled with worry.

Jungkook glared at the jerk that was almost unconscious and then he turned his gaze to his pleading friend.

He was about to let go of the guy but then his eyes fell on the bruises that laid on Yugyeoms chest.

"THEY DID THIS TO YOU!" Jungkook yelled, gently pulling the youngers shirt away.

Jungkook dragged the jerk and slammed him against the hard brick wall.

"I...I'll kill you". And suddenly all Jungkook could see was blood.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
__________________________________