Part (6)

(3rd POV)

(TIME SKIP)

"How come you get straight A's when you don't even pay attention in class". Taehyung found himself asking Jungkook who was currently sketching something in his notebook.

"I don't need to pay attention to know all of this". Jungkook simply replied not taking his eyes off of the notebook.

It's been 3 months already and to say that Taehyung was disappointed would be an understatement.

It's already been so long and yet he didn't get a single information about Jungkooks dad, and he hasn't even made that much progress with Jungkook.

But well...at least he got the younger to reply to him with more than a 'fuck off' or 'shut up' .

And what's worse is that he hasn't heard a word from Namjoon.

"What are you drawing?" Taehyung asked in a curious tone trying to sneak a peak at Jungkook sketch.

"None of your business". Jungkook groaned shutting the book.

"Ouch..." Taehyung hissed in pain pulling his hand back.

He had stretched out his finger to point at the sketch but Jungkook closed the book and he got a paper cut as a result.

"Let me see". Jungkook pulled the olders hand on impulse and put his finger in his mouth.

He then realized what he just did and jumped up from his seat.

"I...I'm sorry...." Jungkook grabbed his bag and his books and rushed out of the classroom.

"Wait you dropped-...." Taehyung started grabbing the sketch book off of the floor but Jungkook has already disappeared.

"...the sketch book..." Taehyung sighed getting back in his seat and placing the book on the table.

He stared at the notebook for a few moments and then curiosity got the best of him and he started flipping through the pages.

Taehyung was speechless...the drawing were indescribable to say the least.

He didn't expect such talent from Jungkook....seeing as how the younger suddenly closed the sketch book he expected it to be bad.

Suddenly Taehyung froze....the sketch looked familiar...maybe too familiar.

"It can't be....is that..?" Taehyung muttered tracing the details of the sketch.

~

"Stupid...stupid....literally the most stupid person to ever walk this earth!" Jungkook kept on slamming his head against the car door.

"You'll get a concussion". Jimin sighed pulling Jungkook away from the car.

"I've been doing so well with keeping distance between us....Dammit". He groaned clenching his fists tightly.

Jungkook was having the most complicated mixed feelings at the moment.

Although Taehyung annoyed the hell out of him, he still couldn't deny the fact that the olders company wasn't at all bad.

And since Jungkook doesn't really have anyone at school except for Jimin and Yugyeom who aren't in the same class as him, it's fun to have someone.

But he couldn't be friends with Taehyung and he knew that way too well.

"You can't just shut off your heart forever you know". Jimin sighed opening the passengers seat door for Jungkook.

"I have to try....I can't risk it Jimin I really can't...not again". Jungkook muttered, lowering his head, his fists clenching around his brown locks.