Part (12)

(3rd POV)

"Are you deaf or am I just not being clear?" Jungkook spat grabbing the older by the collar.

Taehyung was shocked at the youngers action....but what shocked him the most was the death glare that Jungkook was shooting towards Namjoon.

That deadly glare was very familiar....that's the same glare Jin has when Jungkook got hurt.

As soon as he realized that, Taehyung knew that Jungkook was very close to murdering Namjoon.

"Jungkook...let go of him". Taehyung spoke putting a hand over Jungkook tightly clenched fist.

Namjoon simply stood there silently....he didn't know how to react nor what to say.

Jungkooks grip only tightened as he tried to ignore Taehyung....but for some reason he couldn't.

Jungkook averted his gaze to Taehyung and as soon as his eyes met Taehyungs he unconsciously loosened his grip.

Taehyung felt the youngers grip loosen and he smiled slightly as he moved his hand away along with the youngers.

"We saw him on our way back from the lake...he came to apologize". Taehyung lied hoping the younger would believe him.

He couldn't let Jungkook know they knew Namjoon....that way their identities would get exposed.

"Well he came to apologize to the wrong person". Jungkook started before averting his gaze to Namjoon.

"And as for the apology then you can shove it up your-" Jungkook continued but was cut off by Taehyung putting a hand over his mouth.

"Let's give him some time to explain". Taehyung gave the younger a small smile.

Suddenly Jungkook felt mischievous...

"What the hell!" Taehyung exclaimed pulling his hand away and trying to wipe it on his jeans.

Jungkook chuckled which earned him a glare from the older who was still wiping saliva off of the palm of his hand.

Hearing Taehyungs girly scream, Jimin suddenly came out and saw everyone standing there.

His eyes fell on Namjoon who was standing there with a pained look on his face....

"Hyung...." Jimin whispered giving Namjoon a small smile.

Although Namjoon did hurt his uncle, Jimin knew how much Namjoon loved Jin.

Jungkook didn't remember but Jimin remembered every single thing....he remembered just how much Namjoon loved the older.

"Come in". Jimin made way for the older to come in...and before Jungkook could protest Jimin had given him a stern look.

And so Jungkook simply huffed in annoyance before making his way inside with Taehyung following behind.

Although Namjoon wanted to just leave he knew that would only make things worst...and so he nodded and went inside without any protest.

That's when Jimin looked up and his eyes met the same honey brown eyes that made him forget his own existence.

Yet as soon as their eyes met Yoongi averted his gaze else where and walked in ignoring the younger.