Part (9)

(3rd POV)

"S...so I lost my memories?" Jungkook asked the older confusión taking place on his face.

"Not all of them....only those of the past few years". Jin answered taking a sip of his coffee.

"So what did I forget exactly?" Both Jin and Jimin froze after hearing the youngers question.

"You forgot about me". Taehyung started flashing the younger a soft smile.

He noticed how nervous those two looked and it seemed like there was something they didn't want him to remember.

"I'm sorry". Jungkook chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine...we can just catch up over ice cream when you feel better". Taehyung smiled.

Jimin gave Taehyung a thankful look since he didn't really want to talk to Jungkook about what really happened yet.

"For how long have I been unconscious?" Jungkook asked turning his gaze to Jin.

"....a week". Jimin answered noticing how distracted Jin looked.

"A WEEK! Sehun must be so worried". Hearing Jungkook say his name both Jimin and Jin froze on the spot.

Jungkook got up a bit too quickly which resulted in him falling back, thankfully Taehyung was standing behind him and helped him.

"Thanks..." Jungkook smiled before balancing himself and grabbing his phone.

He tried to dial a number but it it told him that the number was out of service.

"H...he isn't picking up...did he maybe change his number". Jungkook muttered, the disappointment obvious on his face.

"K....kookie....there is something we need to talk about..." Jin muttered, although he hated having to tell this to the younger....but he needed to know the truth.

"Actually S-" Jin started but was interrupted by someone bursting through the door.

"YOU LIED TO ME!" The person yelled making his way to a very shocked Jin.

Jin froze in his place.....he didn't understand what was going on and why he was so mad.

"J...joonie what ar-" Jin started but was interrupted by Namjoon slamming his tightly clenched fist against the table.

"DON'T EVEN START!" Namjoon yelled glaring at his husband.

This was the first time Jin has ever seen Namjoon act this way....

Let alone the other 4 were just as shocked as Jin.

Both Taehyung and Yoongi were shocked to find out Namjoon knew Jin.....but then they remembered that Namjoons husband owns a coffee shop that Jungkooks friends hang out at.....

Which was even more of a shock!

As for Jimin, he knew Namjoon but Namjoon didn't exactly know him....but this didn't seem like the Namjoon he heard of from Jin.

As for Jungkook...he didn't remember Jin getting married...and so he had no idea who this guy was.

"DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT HIM LIKE THAT". Jungkook stepped in, standing in front of Jin who seemed to still be frozen from the shook.

"This is none of your business!" Namjoon muttered under gritted teeth, clenching his fists even tighter.

"Of course it's my business, you just barged into my uncles coffee shop and started yelling at him out of nowhere". Everyone froze at Jungkooks words....including Jin.