Part (19)

(3rd POV)

Jungkooks eyes fluttered open as he pulled the blanket closer since he was feeling a bit cold.

'Blanket?' Jungkook sat up rubbing his eyes...that when he noticed he was in Jimins house.

'But I could've sworn I was in the hospital' Jungkook thought trying to remember what happened.

"Namjoon hyung dropped you off this morning...said you needed to rest a bit". Jimin smiled as he walked into the bedroom with a warm glass of milk.

"Thanks Jiminie". Jungkook smiled before taking the glass of milk and drinking some.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin took a seat right next to the younger...he noticed how red Jungkooks eyes were and figured the younger was hiding something.

"No I'm okay....I talked to Namjoon hyung yesterday and that helped clear my head a bit". Jungkook gave his friend an assuring smile.

"Well I'm glad....you can rest a bit more if you want, Yoongi and I will take care of the coffee shop". Jimin smiled patting the youngers shoulder.

"Thank you...you're the best". Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly before the older left so that he'd get some more rest.

Yet as soon as Jimin left, Jungkook jumped off of the bed and rushed out....he couldn't rest while his mind was filled with all these thoughts.

He needed to see Taehyung...he needed to talk to him and to tell him how he really feels.

But first he needed a shower.....

~

Jungkook decided to visit Jin first before heading to Taehyungs place.

As soon as he got near Jins room he felt his heart drop to his stomach....

They nurses were running in and out of the room like they were insane....the looks on their faces were ones filled with worry and nervousness.

"What happened?" Jungkook rushed to the room but they wouldn't let him in.

He tried to push through the nurses but they stopped him and told him that the doctor will explain later.

"Will someone just tell me what the hell happened to my Hyung!" Jungkook felt his chest tighten and his breathing was getting heavier.

He finally pushed through and entered the room....he hope he just stayed outside.

Jins heart stopped....they were trying to revive him....to get his heart to beat.

The beeping sound of the machine was the last thing Jungkook remembered before he passed out...

~

"Hyung". Jungkook exclaimed shooting up from the bed.

His head was killing him and he couldn't remember what happened.

He was trying to recall what had happened when the sound of soft snores caught his attention.

He looked beside him and saw that Jimin was sleeping on the chair that's next to the bed.

As soon as the others got a call from the hospital about Jins condition they rushed to the hospital.

Only when they got there they saw the nurses carrying an unconscious Jungkook.

"He passed out from the shock..." said one of the nurses that headed their way.

"Are you Jins family?" She asked flipping through the file.

"I'm his husband and this is his nephew". Namjoon answered before asking about Jins condition.