Part (15)

(3rd POV)

(20 minutes earlier)

"Are you sure we are going the right way?" Jungkook asked as he sped up a little.

"Yes Kookie for the millionth time we are going the right way". Jimin groaned as he focused his eyes on the map.

"It's just that....this area belongs to another gang....so what would Hyung be doing here?" Jungkook was both confused and worried.

"I don't know.....what I do know is that Jin hyung might be in trouble so we need to get there and fast". Jimin knew Jungkook was worried and he was just as worried.

They both just hoped that they could get their quickly and that Jin would be okay.

If only the knew....

~

(NOW)

Jungkook rushed out of the car and his chest tightened at the sight of the ambulance and all FBI cars.

'Wait....FBI?' Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes....why would the FBI be here.

Unless Namjoon was here....

Both Jungkook and Jimin ignored all the agents and pushed their way inside.....their hearts dropped at what they saw.

"J....jin hyung?" Jimin muttered in disbelief, already feeling his eyes sting along with his chest tightening.

"HYUNG". Jungkook exclaimed rushing to the wheeled bed that Jin was currently laying on with a pipe of oxygen helping him breath.

"This....this is all your fault!". Jungkook exclaimed grabbing Namjoon by the collar.

"YOU DID THIS!" Jungkook yelled before pushing Namjoon against the wall.

And then suddenly men started rushing into the house from the back door with all types of weapons.

Jungkook recognized those men....they were from another small mafia that disappeared a few years back.

This area belonged to them.....

"I'll make you all pay". Jungkook spat before he grabbed an iron pole from the ground.

And suddenly all he could see was red....

~

Both Taehyung and Yoongi had rushed out of the scene as soon as they saw Jimin and Jungkook approach.

As much as they wanted to be there for them....they knew they couldn't expose their identities.

Now they were on their way back to the lake house.....they needed to get their shit together and pretend like nothing happened.

As if they didn't just see their father figure covered in his own husbands blood.

He looked so broken.....so lifeless...

"Do you think they saw us?" Taehyung asked taking off his shirt and putting on a clean one.

"No....I don't think they did..." Yoongi muttered buttoning up his shirt.

"D...do you think Hyung will be okay....?" That question left Yoongi speechless since he wasn't sure what the answer was either.

"I...I hope so". Yoongi finally answered after a long suffocating pause.

"I can't pretend like everything is the same". Yoongi was shocked at Taehyungs words.

Taehyung crouched down hiding his face between his knees.....