Part (11)

(3rd POV)

Jungkooks eyes fluttered as he leaned into the warm object laying next to him.

He leaned in even more but froze on the spot when he felt a hot breath against his neck.

"Ouch...." Jungkooks shock at seeing Taehyung laying next to him lead to him falling off of the bed.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung chuckled sitting up and leaning against the head board.

To say that Taehyung looked hot with his bed hair would be an understatement.

Jungkook was speechless....he kept on staring at the older as Taehyung stretched and ruffled his hair.

"Like what you see?" Taehyung smirked flirtatiously, chuckling at how red the younger suddenly turned.

"Shut up". Jungkook muttered before getting up and throwing a pillow on the older.

Jungkook then made his way to the bathroom to take a shower and the older made his way out.

Taehyung walked to the living room only to be shocked with the sight.

Yoongi was on the couch....and it looked like he hadn't slept.

"Yoongi?" Hearing someone call his name Yoongi turned around and gave Taehyung a simple nod.

"Get up". Taehyung knew damn well something was wrong with Yoongi.

Just last night the older looked like he was having the time of his life with Jimin.

'Oh....' Taehyung thought, finally realizing what this was all about.

~

"So what happened?" Taehyung sat down near the lake grabbing a small rock.

"He confessed to me yesterday, even kissed me". Yoongi simple said taking a seat next to Taehyung.

He simply said the truth because he knew he won't be able to hide it from Taehyung...and knowing Taehyung he probably figured it out on his own.

"Well that sucks". Taehyung knew how horrible Yoongi must be feeling.

Because you see that's the difference between these two.

Taehyung would just flirt and break hearts without thinking of the consequences.

As for Yoongi he falls...and he falls hard, and the he gets heartbroken and it hits him hard.

"What are you gonna do?" Taehyung asked throwing the rock into the lake and then grabbing another one.

"I'll keep a distance....I can't make the same mistake again". Yoongi replied before mimicking Taehyungs move.

"You should too". Yoongi added which left Taehyung a bit confused.

"Don't break his heart Tae...." Yoongi added knowing that Taehyung was going to use the flirting thing to get close to Jungkook for information.

"I won't". Taehyung simply replied but Yoongi knew him too well....he knew Taehyung wasn't going to listen to him.

He just hoped Taehyung wouldn't break the youngers heart....it seemed like Jungkook had already been through enough.

~

Jimin opened his eyes only to see that he was alone on the bed....there was no sight of Yoongi.

He waited for hours yesterday...he just laid down and waited for Yoongi to come back.

But he fell asleep and there was still not a single sign of the older.

Jimin sat up and leaned against the head board and took a deep breath.