Part (17)

(3rd POV)

"Jungkook I can explain-" Taehyung started as he took small steps towards the younger yet Jungkook raised his hand and stopped him.

"Save it". Jungkook spat looking at the older with a look of hate and disgust....

"Namjoon why the hell are you attacking my fathers men!" Jungkook exclaimed ignoring Taehyung and making his way to Namjoon.

"The guy who did that to Jin....it was your father". Namjoon answered knowing Jungkook wouldn't believe him.

"Are you out of your mind! My father would never do that". Jungkook exclaimed not believing Namjoons accusations.

"He's right...I would never hurt my wifes brother". Jeon fakes being innocent.

"You!" Namjoon exclaimed before rushing towards Jeon and grabbing him by the collar.

"You did this to him...and now I'll return the favor". Before Namjoon could do anything Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from his father.

"What the hell is wrong with you! It isn't him! It couldn't have been!" Jungkook argued stretching a hand in front of Namjoon to keep his distance.

"I WAS THERE WHEN IT HAPPENED! He stabbed him right in front of me". Namjoon clenched his fists tightly.

"IM TELLING YOU YOU'RE WRONG!" Jungkook yelled pushing Namjoon back.

"JUNGKOOK". Taehyung yelled, the younger was acting unreasonably and he needed to stop.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME". Jungkook glared threatening Taehyung.

"Look at this...." Taehyung started taking out a folded piece of paper out of the cover of his phone.

He unfolded the paper and showed it to Jungkook.

"You drew this...that day when you got attacked I came to ask you about this". Taehyung continued handing the paper to Jungkook.

"You ran away from me for some reason....and you ended up in an alley and that's where your fathers men found you". Jungkook clenched the paper feeling as if his head was going to explode.

"They attacked you.....I found you after that guy hit you on the head and then Jin appeared and he took them all down". Taehyung added.

"I...it was you? That familiar warmth I felt was you?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

His head started to ache and he felt like his head was about to explode.

Before anyone could say anything Jeon signaled for some of his men to attack the three while he made a run for it.

Luckily Namjoon was paying attention and he followed Jeon as the others were left with a group of men trying to attack.

~

"That damn bastard....I'll murder him". Jungkook hissed as he fought off the three guys that were surrounding him.

Only problem is every time he fought one off another would jump on him.

Taehyung on the other hand was fighting off 5 guys...luckily he had weapons.

Suddenly a guy attacked Jungkook from behind and hit him in the head.

"JUNGKOOK". That's when Taehyung lost all the control he had of himself.

He couldn't control his actions....he grabbed the guy who hit Jungkook on the head and slammed his head against the concrete wall.