6

Louis POV

Why's the Advil out Haz? I tried to hide the aggravation in my voice as best I could but it only grew when I saw the panic wash over Harry's face as he stumbled to give me an answer. " oh, um, I had, uh just had a little headache this morning" I almost dropped my fork in disbelief, he seriously thought he could get away with lying to me. I shrugged my shoulders and decided it was best to keep my mouth shut for the rest of breakfast, if not I'm afraid my feelings from last night will overpower me.

When I was done I took my plate to the sink and set it down. I already made plans with Liam and Niall to play some football with them today, hopefully, that will burn off some of this pent up frustration with Harry and allow me to get through to him.

I went to my room and changed into the proper football clothes, some gray athletic shorts, a blue t-shirt, and a green jacket because even though it was spring it was still pretty chilly outside even when moving around. I was on the couch tying my shoes when I heard Harry's voice.

"Hey I was thinking we have a movie marathon day, you know just to relax and stuff. I even got Greece since it's your favorite movie!" I'm not going to lie that the offer was tempting, I mean I never miss a chance to watch Grease but right now was not a good time to be close with Harry for hours upon hours.

" Sorry mate, I'm actually just about to catch up with Liam and Niall to play some football. But maybe another time" I gave my best attempt to talk in a normal tone,  but I'm pretty sure it came out in a more, I'm an arrogant son of a bitch, tone but whatever.

" oh I'll just join y'all then I haven't seen the boys in a while either, just let me go change real quick" this time I let out an aggravated sigh, I didn't even try to hide it at this point. " Nah that's okay I think it's best if it's  just the three of us today, after all, you shouldn't be outside or exercising with that headache of yours"

I got up and grabbed my keys, leaving a shell shocked Harry standing in the middle of the living room.

Harry's POV

Crap, how could I have forgotten to put the Advil up?  I could tell the second Louis asked the question I was in trouble. I only made it worse for myself when I couldn't even answer the damn question. Louis didn't talk the rest of the time we ate. He didn't even take one glance at me.  He just went right back into his bedroom.

Luckily for me, I knew the one thing Louis could never resist, Greece! When I first met him he wouldn't stop talking about how he once played Danny in his school production of the movie. Don't tell anybody but Louis even has an entire bookshelf dedicated to limited edition Greece merchandise. I'm actually slightly worried he might have an addiction.

I went to put my plate in the dishwasher only to find Louis could even bother to rinse his plate off. I feel like I'm living with a pig sometimes with him. I could clean The whole apartment and the next day it would look like a barn I swear. I put the dishes away and cleaned up the kitchen a little bit before heading off to my own room.

It took a little bit of searching but I was finally able to download both Greece movies to my computer along with some similar movies, this way hopefully I could just relax but also show Louis I was making an effort to comfort him, showing him I'm perfectly fine. I threw in my favorite comfy clothes, black sweatpants, and a light blue t-shirt and headed to the living room to set up and hopefully surprise a grumpy Louis.

I called out to Louis asking if he wanted to have a movie day, when I looked up I realized he was already on the couch. But he was dressed in his athletic clothes tying his football shoes.  "I even have Greece" I tried to remain hopeful since he has never been known to turn that down.

Louis looked up at me and studied me for what felt like an eternity, most likely contemplating his decision.  " Sorry I'm actually headed out to meet with Liam and Niall to play some football, maybe later?" I felt like I could hear alarm bells ringing in my head altering me that  my plan was failing which is why I didn't even register what I was saying until after I said it. " oh I'll just join y'all I haven't seen the boys in a while either" I had just barely ended the sentence before Louis began talking again " Nah that's okay, I think it's best if it's just the three of us, after all, you shouldn't be outside or exercising with your headache" thirty seconds later Louis left the apartment and I was still standing in the living room processing what just happened.

I have never been so mad in my entire life. Louis if all people just flat out rejected my hang out, and not because he was busy but because he thought I couldn't handle playing a little football match. This is the exact reason I dint people about my back, the second they know I'm treated like a glass china doll-like I'll break if somebody fucking touches me.

I rummaged through my drawers and pulled out the first pair of athletic clothes I could find, who cares if it matches at this point. I grabbed my socks and shoes then raced out the door, slamming it so hard I'm sure I'll get a noise complaint later but that doesn't matter, what matters is proving to Louis I'm not some broken doll that needs to be babied. I'm an adult and I can handle my own problems.

Thankfully I know where the boys always play football, I was there within fifteen minutes. They were already playing so I just went through the net and joined them.

" Hey I'm open over here lads" both Liam and Niall looked a bit shocked but returned with smiles on their faces, Liam passing me the ball. " Tommo said you couldn't make it today."

"Yeah well popping a few Advil can cure a headache you know" I passed the ball to Louis who just realized that I ignored him and showed up anyway. I passed him the ball as hard as I could, glaring at him while doing so.