Chapter 13

"She's the type of the girl that can be so hurt but still look at you and smile."

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Let's get out of here." Camila husked in my ear and I shuddered at her seductive tone.

I couldn't do anything but nod nervously and she smirked, taking my hand and pulling me towards the exit. She said her goodbyes to Normani, Dinah, and Ally quickly before she practically dragged me towards my car.

As soon as we were in the vehicle, she was unzipping my dress. She pulled the article of clothing off quickly and threw it out of the way, reaching for my bra next. Her delicate fingers found their way to my back and they traced up it, drawing small circles in my skin before she removed the obstruction. I tried to stop her but she was oblivious to my objections, too busy focusing on my body. Her hands slowly glided down my stomach before they settled on my hip bones. I tried to pry her hands off of me so that I could have a little time to process what was happening, but Camila was too diligent. She quickly connected our lips and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I tried to pull away but she placed her hand on the back of my neck, keeping me close.

Normally, I would appreciate when someone is trying to be dominant and initiate something, but this is Camila and she is too young to be doing this. This isn't what 15 year olds should be doing, 15 year olds should be spending their time on the Internet and crying over celebrities, not trying to lose their virginity in the back of car at homecoming.

"Camz....baby....stop." I almost begged and she retreated instantly, giving me an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry." She said and I placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. She glanced at it before she pushed it away and wiped the tears brimming in her eyes.

She looked incredibly guilty as she slumped against the seat, placing her hand to her forehead in an act of frustration. I grabbed the clothes Camila had taken off of me and refastened my bra, slipping on my dress after. She gave me another compunctious look and opened the door of the car, quickly stepping out and walking towards the sidewalk. After finally realizing what was happening, I followed after her in dismay, shouting her name. She didn't respond, quietly cursing to herself as she rushed forward, trying to escape me. She continued to talk to herself about how dumb she is and I continued to pursue her, disadvantaged in my high heels compared to her converse.

"Camz please!" I shouted and she turned around, a defeated look on her features. She must've misinterpreted the situation.

"I didn't want it to happen like that, all rushed and crammed. I'm sick of meaningless sex. I want it to happen when we're filled with more love than lust." I explained, slowly approaching her.

Camila sighed before she turned around and continued to walk away from me. This time, I didn't allow her to get away, I sprinted after her (as well as I could). I deliberately grabbed her arm and tugged her towards me, our bodies crashing together. I held her hips to steady her and forced her eyes to lock with mine.

"I really like you, and despite everything Normani has told you, I don't want to just have sex with you." I told her and she looked down at the ground in an ashamed way.

"Well I do. I just wanted you for your body and even though I like you, I just wanted to fuck you and ditch you tonight." She said and I tried to hold back my utter shock.

The words stung. A lot. I don't think anything has ever hurt so bad as being told that I'm merely an object to Camila. She has been playing me like I've played so many before.

"Camila...I.....I thought you were different, I thought you didn't care about who I am or what I look like. I thought you just liked me." I said and she scoffed.