1. Annoying || Hanako

Hello! This is my first time writing a fanfic or about an anime character that is not my OC but I'll try my best!

Sorry if they're ooc.

My love for Hanako-kun is now overwhelming.

Also guys, I need you to read a Collab book of me and my friends (even though they all do the work) 

It's called 'INTELLECTIUAL MINDS'

Pls read it yeah?!?!?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

"Nene-chan?" You asked the adorable girl as she slumped in her seat in exhaustion with a relieved sigh.

"Ah Y/N-chan!" She immediately looked at you, her eyes shining as she saw you nearing her with a worried expression.

She's been like this for a week now and it worries you to no end.

"Is someting the matter? You look so tired." You said, your tone worried. She just gave you a sweet closed eyes smile and nodded.

"Y-Yes I'm fine!" She said, waving her hand dismissingly, before laughing awkwardly.

You sent her a questioning look but you don't mind, if she won't answer then you won't drill.

You gave her a pat in the head, telling her to rest before going to Aoi who was taking care of the plants.

"Aoi, I'm so worried for Nene-chan, she's been acting so weird." you said, taking a glance at Nene who was now weirdly looking annoyed.

"Yeah I could see that too." She whispered back at you, clearly she is worried too.

"She's been like this since...." Aoi trailed off and stopped watering the plants. You looked at her, waiting for her to continue.

"Since when?"

"Since when she knocked at Hanako-san!" She gasped, you just sighed.

You don't actually believe in those seven school wonders, especially at 'Hanako-san', whoever he is.

They're just ghost stories right?

Right?

"You believe in those?" You asked, looking at her. She nodded fastly and eagerly. Well you don't know if rumors are true or not.

"Yes!" She said, you sweatdropped and signed before going to your seat, almost everyone is weird.

Everyone including you is weird.

~•~ Time skip to another few days~•~

This time, this time of the day, you finally have decided to talk to Nene and drill her until she confesses what's really happening.

You won't give up until she gives in.

"Nene-chan, what's happening? You're always mumbling to yourself and looking so annoyed." you cornered her at the classroom.

Nene then sweated nervously, gulping a lump in her throat. She knew that if curiosity comes, you'll do everything to find out.

She knew that she can't lie or escape with you staring at her with those eyes.

"I-i can't really say to you Y/N-chan! "  She closed her eyes tightly, you're really scary sometimes.

"You won't believe anyways! " She said.

Even though she wants to tell you, she can't because one, you don't believe in ghosts or those seven school wonders, two, you don't give a shit about those ghosts.

"Try me." you said stubbornly, you want to know why the heck is your friend acting like this.

"Hanako-kun.." she mumbled.

"Hanako-kun what? " you asked puzzled.

"Senpai!" A voice suddenly boomed and you looked behind you only to see the weird boy Minamoto with that usual purple umbrella in his hand.

"Excuse me Y/N-chan." Nene then just escaped, leaving you alone thinking of what she said.

"Hanako-san huh."

~•~ To the rooftop with our main three characters! ~•~

"Senpai, what are you doing with the pretty lady?" Kou asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Y/N-chan is getting worried about me because she said I'm acting weird." Nene said, just then Hanako's apparition appeared, a smirk in his face.

"It's the girl who don't believe in us, the seven wonders!" Hanako said, feigning shock before jumping in the air, floating.

"I don't want her to worry about me." Nene said, frowning. Just then Hanako's smirk widened, an idea formulating in his head.

"You want her to know right?" Nene nodded. "Then let's show her what's affecting you."

"Eh?" Nene made a sound of confusion.

"It's also time for her to know that we are true Hahahahahahahaha!" Hanako laughed almost devilishly.

"But how?" Kou asked.

"I'll show myself to her then scare her!" Hanako said sadistically, imagining your face in an expression that he'll surely love.

"Umm I don't think that's a good idea."  Nene retorted. She doesn't like the idea of you being scared.

"It's worth the try!"

~•~

"What are we doing here Nene-chan?" you asked confused, why would she ask you to go the girl's bathroom?

"U-umm you said that you want to find out why I'm being ooc." She said, you nodded. Well atleast she's finally ready to tell you.

"You see Hanako-kun is the reason." she said.

"Hanako-san, isn't that one of those rumors?" you asked. She nodded, fidgeting.

"Hanako-kun is real."

"Nene-chan, you do know I won't belie-"

"Yashiro is telling the truth" A boyish voice suddenly said right beside your ear. What is a boy doing in a girls bathroom? And since when he's there?

You turned around and saw a boy in a old uniform, well he's kind of cute but you can't feel his presence at all.

He gives out a weird feeling, something inhumane.

"Wow nice costume and all but can you get out? This is a girls bathroom and it's not Halloween yet." You said indifferently.

He then grinned and started to float. Welp what a great trick. He must be a good magician or something.

"But I'm not cosplaying, I am Hanako-san." He smirked, his eyes turned dark and he started to omit an sadistic aura.

"You won't believe? I'll show you." He then sat down at beside the window, his legs crossed, an arrogant smirk in his face.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ahhhhhhh!!! Omahgash! I think I just failed to perfect his personality and I'm ashamed!

FYI, this is going to be a series since I find Hanako as the most easiest character to write in the series.

Welp, imma wait for the next episode!

Happy Birthday to me anyways! I'm turning 13 yeeetttt.