4. Why? || Cheater Hanako

1st update for today.

Hey!! Another angst on the way!!

Requested by : @KumikoHarumi

Cheater Hanako X Suicidal Reader

I don't know to write suicidal and cheater things but I'll try...

I read many cheater and suicidal things for this Hahahahahahahaha so at least this would be better Hahahahahahahaha.

Hope u like it 😀

Ah also Hanako and the other ghosts are alive in here and pretend Nene and the other modern people is in the same year as Hanako.

Like they're all in 2020.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

   "Y/N, Please don't close your eyes!" Your parents panickly ran beside the stretcher that the nurse was pushing towards the emergency room, hoping to save their precious child.

You look pale and all, sick and almost lifeless. Everything was a blue, your ears kept ringing and everyone moves in a slow motion.

Is this what happens when you're going to die?

Is this truly the end?

If so, you're really glad.

No one loves you, except your parents.

You felt useless, a waste of space.

He doesn't need you.

You're not enough.

You should just die and that will leave him more than happy with that girl.

'Please, just let me die. I can't handle this anymore.'

~•~ Aye flashback! ~•~
Brought to you by Author binge reading every single angst one-shots!

You felt happy, very happy!

Why? Well that's because it's your and Amane's first anniversary! You guys are now 1 year in relationship!

Isn't that great?

Ever since you met him, you felt so happy, forgetting every pain and problems you have.

You love how he holds your hand, how he smiles at you so happily and carefree. You found it adorable how he's so addicted to the moon and every astronomical things.

He was the light in your darkest moments, the hope you needed to keep on living, the reason you're happy and he's everything you needed.

He was your world.

Apparently, you were happily skipping towards his house, a bag in your hand. You bought him a gift, a special one that costed you months of allowances.

It's very expensive but it's gonna a be worth it since its Amane we're talking about.

You wonder, what would be your gift from him?

Ah that thought made you so giddy inside.

Whatever it is, you would cherish it forever until your death. Even if it's not expensive or something, all that matters is that it's from him.