2.6 Not when I started to love you || Hanako

Here's the long awaited chapter! Sorry it I took long ahahaha.

Also thank you for the amazing and fascinating rumor Tsukasa_Ratkasa!

Warning : There's a lot of 'Wish' and 'want'word

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Now how about we make you a mystery my dear Y/N?" A dark smirk settled in his usually beaming face, it almost made you shudder.

You could only nod anyways, it's not like the guy will let you have any choices when his eyes screamed punishment when you don't.

"What rumor should we tell them hmm?"

You know that ever since that Tsukasa took you under his wing, there's something not right but you couldn't quite put your finger in it.

The way he forces you to do what he want, the way he claims that he loves you, the way he.....doesn't let you talk with your friends.

You felt so isolated, more isolated than you ever felt when you were alive.

You just want to talk with your friends, is there something wrong with that?

(。-_-。)

You just want to talk to then even for once, even just once. You want to say you're last goodbye and ask something to them.

What is it? Well how did you exactly die?

You knew that a simple 'disease' killed you, you knew there's something more but with your wacky ghost brain, you can't remember.

All you remember is.....things like talking happily with your friends and other happy things but not anything that can hint your death.

It was very frustrating indeed but the only way is to ask your friends and maybe, maybe your soul can finally be at ease.

You sat down at the infirmary bed, staring at the wall as if it can provide an answer but it said nothing as expected.

This time, you actually wish that walls can talk.

Just then a student came in causing you to grimly sigh. You wish you could've just passed away peacefully and didn't get bound into this damned infirmary.

You wish you can talk back to Tsukasa but...he's just really scary you know.

You wish that Tsukasa didn't made you into a damned mystery. You just want to move on already but something kept you down here, the cause of your death and Tsukasa themselves.

Sometimes curiosity can cause demise. Just then you made yourself be seen by the student who stood there frozen by the sudden appearance of a dead student.

"Hey - "

"Did you know Nene that there's a new mystery going around?" Aoi said as she watered some plant.

Nene stopped whatever she's doing and directed her attention towards her friend.

"Eh? Really?" Aoi smiled at Nene's dumbness or naiveness. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to say the new rumor going around recently.

Aoi cleaned her throat as she attempted to make her voice more suiting to the role she's going to voice act.

(I actually don't remember the full introduction of every mystery so I just copied the rumor a reader gave)

"Have you heard the girl that haunts the area of the infirmary?"

"They said it's the second place she slept in before she passing away because of an cruel slow death."

"If you came across her in there, she'll grab your hand and ask, -"

"I don't remember the cause of my death, would you mind telling me?" You asked the still frozen student infront of you, you don't want to do this but...

You have to.

"If you got it wrong-"

"She'll break your body into seeds and plant you into flowers that she's most familiar with." Aoi finished her narration and Nene couldn't help but feel something stir in her. 

'Could it be?'

"I-I'm sorry, I d-don't know!" Your lifeless eyes darken in dissapointment, nobody had even answered your question correctly.

Some even provided a reason but something in you knew that it isn't the cause. You just knew.

"Very well then." This is what you dread, the part where you'll have to do the necessary action of tearing the student apart.

It's in the rumor and you can't say no, or else you'll disappear without having your well deserved answer.

"It's time to suffer."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That won't be the last, this is just a filler ahahaha.

Sorry to disappoint you, I promise the upcoming part of this will be very long Hehehe.

I've been feeling tired recently because of the lack of sleep and I'm pretty sure Yuri-chan knows the reason why ahahaha.

Binge watching anime and all in the night.

Ja-ne!

2 request spots open!

Up next is 'Tsuchigomori X teacher reader' - Silent confessions