2.3 Not when I started to love you || Hanako

Hello! I feel a bit determined to update now! Thank you for the support, my books aren't this usually popular but again, thank you guys!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

Weaker, weaker and weaker.

You've turn more weaker but you still attend the school. Yes, you're still stubborn, stubborn enough that even your parents and doctor can't stop you.

Ever since that day Tsukasa kissed you, you've noticed how Hanako changed. He didn't even bother to look at you, talk to you.

He completely left you alone, leaving you to choke up more flowers more than you could take but still, you love him.

It hurts you, it hurts you to see him and Nene be more closer and it's as if he didn't care about your illness or you.

Ignoring you isn't Hanako's intention but it has need to be done. He needs to see who caused you this, he doesn't want you, his unbiological sister, to die like this.

You're one of his friends that he was never a chance to have when he was alive so he won't let you and the others to be at stake and die, he'll do anything and everything for his friends.

He'll definitely miss you and he won't forgive himself if you died. He already had a hunch that Tsukasa will do this since when Sakura introduced him to you.

Once the day ends, he'll go for him and have a serious talk.

For you, his precious best friend and sister.

~•~

"Tsukasa." Hanako said, gripping his knife, hiding it against his back. Tsukasa turned around, his whole face lit up as he saw his older brother.

"Amane!" Tsukasa shouted in happiness as he leapt towards Hanako and enveloped him into a big warm hug.

Hanako stayed still and shuddered mentally in disgust. Tsukasa then saw the knife in his older brother's back that he was clutching.

Tsukasa's grin grew bigger at this, who knew that his big brother will have the courage to kill - or get rid of him permanently and take the number back - him yet again.

"Ah Amane, are you planing something again?" Tsukasa teasingly said as he released Hanako from his hug with a sadistic smile.

Hanako didn't say anything stayed silent, Tsukasa mentally sighed at this, noticing his brother's expression. Just then when he was about to say something again, he was then suddenly grabbed by the collar and slammed in the wall behind him.

Hanako, who was still silent drew his knife but Tsukasa touched his arm, shocking the older twin. He lifted his head and his face contorted in a expression that you could make out as shock.

There was Tsukasa, giving his brother a smirk. Hanako couldn't move, he couldn't, he did try to move but his body seems paralyzed.

"There's the expression that I love Amane." Tsukasa said, tightening his grip on his brother's arm that grabbed his collar.

He enjoyed using that past on his brother and he wouldn't even hesitate to use it if it means getting what he wants and now, he has one thing to get.

Getting you.

"Are you going to get rid of me permanently brother? Could you stab that knife in me again? Ah, it brings back memories doesn't it?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry it was short. My brain isn't working properly and I haven't catched up on the episodes of Jibaku shounen Hanako-kun.

Spoil please?? I'm in episode 7. Yep I haven't watched in a while.

I will release a new character next chapter, can you guess who he is? He reminds me of a cub, y'know a little lion.

MEMORIES BRING BACK, MEMORIES BRING BACK YEAH!