1.2 Annoying || Hanako

Here's another one!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

As he said those words, you suddenly poked him but it just went through, though your face remained in its same expression.

"Welp, okay." Nene sweatdropped on your actions. Sure you are brave but she didn't know that you're this headstrong.

"Listen well and listen carefully Hanako-san." You said slowly, matching his aura. You looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Whatever you're doing to my best friend, you better stop." You said, scoffing at the ghost who just grinned.

He's already getting on your nerves, you don't really care that ghosts are real especially this seven wonders and Hanako-san.

It didn't shock you that much.

Maybe watching Horror movies alone in a dark empty house in 3 am helped you to be immune or something.

"What if I don't?" An irk mark appeared on your temple and Nene and Kou, who appeared out of nowhere, trembled.

You really are scary when your sweet personality is been wiped out and no one can deny that.

"Holy water." You said before fishing out a bottle in your jacket. Hanako blinked at you before doubling in laughter.

Nene and Kou was now more than creeped out and could only watch as Hanako laughed almost for a whole minute.

Silence instantly settled when he stopped, wiping tears in his eyes out of laughter.

"Man, you're very interesting." He said, floating to you. He stopped in front of you before touching your chin.

He tilted it and a smirk appeared in his visage, his eyes widening, in what you can make out, sadistically.

"I wonder if I can keep you." He mumbled. Your eyes widened, red hue spreading across your cheeks.

How dare he?!

"Like hell I'll allow that!" You said before huffing in anger before crossing your arm.

You can't touch him so you can't slap his hand away. It's so unfair that he can.

He just smirked before floating towards Nene before whispering something to her, his eyes still on you, causing her eyes to widen.

Nah I won't tell you what he said.

You can guess tho.

"Y-you can't do that H-Hanako-kun!" She said, waving her arms all about.

You stood there thinking what he said but scratch that, he's the reason why Nene is so restless this weeks.

He must've have Nene clean the whole bathroom!

"Y/N-chan won't agree!" She added, sweating tons.

You were about to open your mouth to scold the ghost but the bell rang, preventing you to speak any further.

"Nene, let's go." You said before pulling Nene away from the annoying ghost.

As you passed Hanako, you glared at him with such intensity and if looks can kill then he'll be triple dead.

But Hanako, having the nerves of steel, just smirked wider.

"Very interesting indeed."

"Stop that! I'll exorcise you!" Kou shouted but just then a girl appeared and screamed.

"Pervert! What are you doing in a girls bathroom!"

"I-it's not what you think!"

~•~ Time skip when you're in your class ~•~

"Psst, Y/N-chan~" A voice suddenly whispered, you looked around and saw no one looking at you.

You shrugged and continued listening to the teacher when you felt hands wrap themselves in your neck.

"Ne, Y/N-chan. You're such a good student." The voice said again, their tone teasing.

An irk mark appeared on your temple and you closed your eyes while biting your lip.

"Hanako-san.." You whispered, trying to look normal while in class. Hanako then floated in front of your table and sat at the chair in front of you.

Well curse your classmate who was absent today and now Hanako had just to seat in their seat instead.

"Your class is pretty boring. " He said looking around the class.

You wanted to tell him to get out if he's bored but then the teacher called your name.

"Ms. L/N, please answer the problem no. 7 in the blackboard. " You stood up and took the chalk from the teacher and looked at the equation.

Welp, it will be very easy to answer that.

You started to write and answer when the annoying ghost appeared behind you yet again.

He wrapped his hands around your waist and rested his chin in your shoulder.

"Y/N-chan, you smell nice~" Why the hell is the ghost so touchy and so flirty?

You wanted to shout at him but you knew that people can't see him and you'll appear like a crazy person.

You bit your lip and tried to focus, answering the equation fastly but surely.

You didn't give any attention to Hanako who was trying his best to get your attention too.

It's a battle of focus and distraction.

And you won't lose. 

"Awe Y/n-chan, notice me~" Why is he acting so damn familiar to you? 

Finally, you finished the equation and the teacher checked it, as expected. You perfected it.

You took your seat, with Hanako still floating around you.  He won't give up and you hate it!

"I will fucking punch you." you murmured to him with an killing intent and he just laughed.

"You can't though. Hehehe~ " he laughed.

"Fuck off you little gremlin. "

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Who wants to continue this?

Anyone can continue this, you have my permission!

Tag me aight?