6. Jealousy || Teru

I'm with Teru!!! How could someone be so handsome? I mean look at the picture, he's a model himself ^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry this took long!

Requested by : @aki-yus

I think I'm also having phobia of Monday, it scares me ≥﹏≤ and why da heck is Monday so far away from Friday while Friday is like two days away from Monday!!!!

It's so unfair!!!

Explain! Who even made this system! Like Monday should be two days away from Friday while Friday should like travel four days to reach Monday.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

Here he is, standing with a stoic face. Teru used to like seeing you with his brother being so close but now?

Nuh-uh.

"Wow you're so good at cooking Kou!" You praised, making the younger man blush and let out a cute thank you that made you hug the latter.

Teru's aura grew darker. He doesn't like you being touchy to someone else, may it be Kou or not.

He's the only one who's supposed to be hugged by you.

Teru crossed his arms, trying to stop his jealousy to his precious little brother by thinking of happy memories that the two of you spent.

Kou is his brother and he's supposedly to be supportive to him and won't grow jealous because HIS GIRLFRIEND IS PAMPERING THE MAN LIKE A BABY!

Yes, yes, he's not jealous and there's nothing wrong with HIS GIRLFRIEND COMPLEMENTING HIS LITTLE BROTHER LIKE AS IF HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND INSTEAD!

Yes, yes, totally normal.

But instead of Teru calming down, his mood tumbled down more like throwing a dice down a hundred stairs.

He love his brother, yes he does but right now? I don't know if he still does.

I mean he took you to his home like in a regular basis and Kou baked you some goodies for some unknown reasons and oh how Teru know how addicted you are to those.

If he knew how to bake then this wouldn't happen. He tried but he ended up blowing up the kitchen and ruining the supposedly goodies.

Sure he's perfect but his flaw is not knowing how to frickin cook. What a cruel joke.

His eye twitched when you picked up a fork and fed Kou who was turning into a tomato sauce. He's red and melting.

(๑و•̀ω•́)و

You should be feeding him right now.

"Teru? Something the matter?" Your angelic (mine's like a demon so...) voice cut him out of his thought.

He shook his head in response with a smile that seemed so overly suspicious.

You shrugged, taking his answer and just focused on Kou once again who was cutely munching on the food you fed him.

Ahhhhhhh, he reminds you of those cute little mokkes.

You then picked up the same fork you used to feed Kou and stabbed a piece of the goodie and was about to eat it.

Just then Teru felt something snap when he saw you about to have a indirect kiss with his brother.

Oh hell nah!

He rushed forward and held your hand that was holding the fork with a smile. You stared at Teru with confusion in your eyes.

Sometimes he hates how oblivious you are.

Suddenly he ate the goodie, smirking to himself silently as he saw you blush at the cliché move.

"Wha- wa- I- a-" He was now grinning when you can't even speak and only stutter.

He felt so powerful and victorious when he made you so flustered.

What a reaction he loved so much.

Kou, who was there sitting all this time, felt his brother's dark aura and being the oblivious man he also is, didn't know what is the cause.

Though he felt being glared at by his brother and he doesn't know the reason why.

"Come on Y/N, we're going somewhere else." Teru said with his usual smile but you don't seems to like that idea.

"But-!" You were about to protest when Teru's aura grew more darker and you know we'll not to anger the man so you nodded.

You just gave Kou a apologetic smile as Teru lead you away. Kou just smiled in return, now knowing what the reason why.

His brother, his reliable big brother was jealous.

He knew well that Teru loves you so much and he didn't know that you ogling around him would cause so much jealousy.

It's kind of rare to see his brother act out of with his emotions rather than his brain that he usually do.

Kou chuckled.

You wondered where the two of are going, feeling a bit terrified because Teru is still emitting the dark aura.

"Teru?" you asked worriedly when the both of you stopped walking and you looked at the surrounding, seeing that the two of you are in a alley way.

Teru's not planning on killing you isn't he?

"Hmm?" Teru hummed as he turned around.

"W-why are we in here?" Teru sighed as he neared you. You stepped back everytime he took a step closer, he's kinda creeping you out especially when his bangs is covering his eyes.

Your back hit the wall behind, you were about to run when Teru slammed his hand on the wall beside your head, trapping you.

"Y/N, you should stop hanging with Kou for a while." Teru said, his voice dark as the alley that you both are standing in.

"But Teru!" You tried to reason again but you saw Teru's face that showed certainty and seriousness.

You know he's serious about it.

"Why though?" Teru just stayed silent and your eyes widened, finally understanding what is happening.

"Teru are you jealous?" Teru just hugged you and you hugged back, you know that he is even if he didn't answer your question.

"Aww, don't be jealous of Kou. I only love you." You said as you patted his back.

"That better be true or else." You only smiled at Teru's words, hugging him tighter.

"It's true, not lying."

You never knew that Teru can be jealous of Kou.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Yep! The only update for today, I'm gonna start the other requests!