9. Fainthearted || Hanako

This is very hard to write, this was supposed to be with the other three that was updated days earlier.

Requested by :

Hope u like it! 😄😆

*Cue me listening to Shy Nightcore ver and lying down for a whole few hours thinking of what will be the scenario.*

Sorry this is rushed even though I didn't update for a long time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

Hanako was a bit dissapointed, no, clearly dissapointed. He's in disdain because he can't seem what to do to crack you away from that shell that you always hide at.

Though not literal, you don't carry shells around and hide in those. You won't fit.

It's just that, it's just you're too shy.

And Hanako can't understand why you are. I mean yeah, some people are judgemental but there are people who aren't too and you're surrounded by them.

Hanako isn't judging you but it's just really odd, you're talkative to Nene and that purple haired pretzel girl and he can't help but feel jealous.

He tried to go and talk to you but you'll just go and run away and he doesn't like that.

Like at all.

He just wants to talk to you normally and make you feel comfortable with him but it seems it's not happening anytime soon with that level of shyness.

He just wants to see you smile at him like you do to your friends.

Why?

Well you see, he was so curious on who is the other person Nene and ogling about. It seems that the person was a transfer and and very cute that's why his curiosity increased.

He wants to see if the person is really cute.

He came to Nene's classroom in the middle of the class when he's bored of playing cards with the mokke.

Well maybe he's just tired being the loser.

Who knows?

He asked her or more like pestered her and then messed with her hair before turning towards the new transfers table where he saw such a cute girl.

Which was you!

(Just go with it, you guys want to live with your fantasies of Hanako and Anime bois liking u same with me with my wives. )

Never in his life he ever saw such a cute person, never in his life he ever felt so attracted.

He can't take his eyes off of you, stop the blushing in his pale cold cheeks. He thought he likes Nene but it seems like you have taken all of it with one glance.

That's why he tried to approach you, only to realize that you aren't special and can't see ghosts. Hanako was very sad at that but he was so wrong.

You can see him and being close to the mokkes are enough evidence on that.

He happened to stop by at your classroom where no one is nearby and he just saw you ogling and hugging the cute mokkes with a cute smile on your face.

That's why he made effort on talking to you but....you're just really that shy and shy people are not easy to talk to.

It never was for him especially for the person he never thought he had fallen for.