8. Atrocious demoiselle || Akane

2nd Update for the day! This is the male akane OK?

Request by : @HEYYO30

I was thinking of Teru and Akane for the whole time.

So I was thinking that Reader is basically the female version Teru here but of course, Teru's still here but reader's basically is his younger sister but still older than Kou, same age as Akane and the others.

I just want to say is that....

AKANE IS SO HOT IF HE'S USING HIS POWERS AND BALANCE : UNLIMITED IS PULLING ME IN BUT...

I hate that the reader in the Daisuke Kambe X reader fanfics are either a slut, a bitch that is too much of a gold digger and a clingy ass bitch shit.(well atleast some of them )

Sorry, I just hate those type of people, (Except Bitch-sensei) I hope all of them die.

I met many of those people already and it took me all my energy not to go and stab a freaking knife in their motherfucking throat.

Hope u enjoy this,  sorry it took so long Hehehe.

I actually don't know how that guy acts, all I know is that his head is just filled with Aoi.

I read alot of Akane Aoi one-shots to understand how he acts hehehehe.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

'Why would an angel-looking girl like her be so.....devil-like?' Akane asked to himself, looking at the maiden who was smiling so sweetly.

That maiden was you, Y/N Minamoto. Practically you are Teru's younger sister and Kou big sis and was also one of the council memebers. (Yes memebers)

Despite your angelic appearance, like your big brother, you have a rather unpleasant personality.

"Oh Hello Akane-kun~" Your sweet voice and smile sent shivers down his spine, knowing the real meaning behind those actions.

"Hi Minamoto-san." He nodded at your direction, setting down a stack of papers down a chair.

He doesn't want to be disrespectful and he also doesn't want to be tormented by the two sadistic Minamotos.

Better play safe.

You stood up, going towards the new stack of papers, curiosity in your eyes. Akane moved towards the door, going out the room when he heard a noise.

He turned around, only to see the stack of papers in the floor, the table on kicked down in the floor too.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Akane-kun. My foot slipped." Your big eyes blinked innocently, your hand partly covering your mouth.

Akane sighed, if only you're not so sadistic then he would be debating with himself if you're some twin of his Ao-chan when it comes to personality.

Too bad.

"It's ok." Akane said, moving towards you to pick up the fallen papers. He's used to this, very used to it.

Everytime he sets down a thing or papers, it would end up getting messed up by you, even the table and chair!

Every. Damn. Time.

He bent down to pick up the papers, not knowing that he was practically kneeling infront of you, increasing your sadistic ego.

Akane noticed that you were rather silent and not moving in your place so he lifted up his head only to see you starting to smile and giggle sadistically again.

"Goodbye Akane-kun~" You said, turning away from him gracefully and walked away, leaving him to sigh and continue picking up the papers.

He just shrugged and leave the fixed papers and the desk again before going out the room himself.

As he walked, he remembered the moments where you always go and be sadistic to him. It sent a smile into his face unknowingly until he remembered the Violet haired girl.

"No, no, I should only think of Ao-chan not that sadistic girl." He shook his head before entering the classroom where he saw the love of his life.

Aoi.

Who is of course with her best friends, Nene and you.

Great.

He sat down his table, looking at the three people who was talking with each other cheerfully.

He looked at the girl, who was in the left, the daikon girl. The girl appeared to tell something to the two girls with a distressed look in her face.

'Annoying, she's so annoying along with that supernatural.'

He looked at Aoi, who was in the right, a dreamy smile immediately came in his features as he watched the girl laugh at what Nene told.

'Ao-chan's still so cute as ever.'

His eyes swept to the girl who was in the middle. Y/N Minamoto, the atrocious demoiselle of the school.

You were also laughing at what the annoying daikon girl said and the happy look in your face sent his blood towards his cheeks.

'So beautiful like an angel but an devil in disguise.'

He was so in his head that he didn't even notice that you even caught him staring and started to head towards him.

"Hello again Akane-kun~" He snapped out his thoughts and saw your angelic face so close to him.

He was so shocked that he fell down his chair, catching everyone's attention as they snickered to him.

He glared at the people who did almost terrifying, blushing as red as his fiery colored hair in embarrassment.

That was until he saw your hand outstretched to him, offering to him. He looked up, he then again saw your angelic smile that was almost always plastered in your face.

He can't help but be stunned again as he accepted your hand, despite knowing you did that with a reason of embarrassing him infront of everyone.

He didn't care now, he didn't care even if Aoi saw him fall, all he cares is that you and him were holding hand, it's almost the time is slowing down and he loves it.

He never want it to end, his heart beats so much more faster as he came in with a realization.

He loves you, despite that you're sadistic and he didn't care of Aoi anymore. Maybe he does but not in a romantic way anymore if you even call it one.

He didn't care of your brother going to him, all he cares is that he finally found his real one.

He wants to stop time even for a bit to prolong this scene where you were smiling at him, hand in his.

And that's what he did.

He stopped time, just to be with his atrocious demoiselle for a bit longer.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I don't know if that came to your liking but I spent a lot of time for it 😄