2.2 Not when I started to love you

Feel sad enough?

Look at the video and pic for me Pls!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

"Hanako-kun?" Yashiro asked her boyfriend as he twirled the blade in his hand, an furious look in his face.

"Yes? " Hanako answered her, looking at her with a different eyes. It's darker, it's dark until it turned red.

Bloody red.

"S-something the m-matter?" She asked.

He averted his gaze and put his hands behind him. Yashiro looked at him intently trying to figure out what happened.

"Hanako-kun? D-Did you visit Y/n-chan? I d-didnt saw you earlier when I came h-"

Hanako suddenly turned to her abruptly and held her arms. Pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

She didn't even resist and it turned into a deep one, 5 minutes kiss before they pulled out.

They both breathe hard and looked at each others eye, leaving them breathless from the intense make out.

"I-I needed that to calm down. . . . . Y-you should go back to class. . ." Hanako said, sighing as he let go of Nene.

"B-but Ha-" But before she can

Someone came inside the toilet and looked around.

"Nene-chan! Tsuchigomori-Sensei wanted to talk to you! " Aoi said, looking around.

Swearing at her head that Nene was talking to someone in here but do no one.

"O-okay... "

Nene, for once again,  she looked at Hanako that was not seen by Aoi before she left, leaving Hanako alone in his delirious thoughts.

He felt bad for using Nene for comfort but he really needed that to calm himself down. He's seething, angered, he just wants to kill.

Right now, right at this moment, he wants to kill and plunge his knife to someone.

He just needed to. He had to.

~•~ Back at you ~•~

You coughed for the hundrenth time, sitting up weakly in the white bed. You stared at the window outside.

Everything seems so peaceful and wonderful, it made you relax. A smile made it's appearance in your pale features, until someone had to ruin the fucking moment of fucking peace.

"Hello Y/N-chan~"

That voice, that mischievous voice. Oh how you despise it. Almost immediately, the smile vanished, a frown replacing it.

"Oh come on don't frown, it makes you look like Sudako." Tsukasa said, floating beside your bed.

You sighed and looked at the ghost as he sat on your bed. You hate him but his company somehow makes you less lonely.

"This is Amane's doing right?" he asked, looking genuinely worried. You can't say anything but Tsukasa already know what is the answer.

"You know, Amane is very foolish sometimes." Tsukasa started, staring at the ceiling. It's not like him to be so silent and not so clingy but it's a good change.

"He makes the wrong choices and wrong move but let me tell you, he will do anything to protect someone who's important to him, even it means killing." He said, grinning at you.

It made you smile, maybe Tsukasa isn't half bad after all. I mean, he's still a human once. You nodded at him as he smiled back.

"Say Y/N." He stopped to make sure you listen to him. "If you chose me instead then this wouldn't had happened." He said, looking at you with sadness in his eyes.

"Tsukasa.." your eyes widened, is he saying that he likes you? This was very unexpecting to you.

He then smiled but his eyes betrayed him, it's dark and cold that it almost scared you. You didn't even notice him leaning closer and closer until your nose is almost touching.

(This case, reader is a bit special, she can see and touch ghosts just to be clear hebehe)

Your eyes widened as you felt his surprisingly soft lips in yours, you're so shocked that you can't even pull away. You clutched the white ends of the blanket that covered you as he pulled away.

"Well see you soon Y/N~" He smirked as he poofed away and disappeared, leaving you alone in your disarray thoughts that tried to comprehend what the heck happened.

'Did you see that brother? I always get what I want.'

~•~ To Hanako-kun ~•~

He can't believe what he saw, he saw but he just can't believe that you kissed his childish and immature brother.

Is it Tsukasa who caused you this? Did Tsukasa  know about anything that happened and decided to play with you? 

Is that it?

He clutched his knife tightly in his hand, his bangs covering his eyes as he shakes in anger.

He was about to go and talk to you but damn it. He saw you and his brother kissing and you didn't even pull away!  Oh how he dispice it.

"Is everything OK No. 7?" A mokke asked as he shakes at the dark aura that the mystery was emitting.

"Do I look OK to you?" He snapped. The mokke then squeaked and ran away in fear, leaving Hanako.

There are many men in there that you can fall to but why does it have to be his brother?

I mean there's the scary exorcist, the time keeper, the pretty boy, the cell phone addict and traffic earing boy.

Why does it have to be his brother?

"I guess it's time to visit my brother."

~•~ To Tsuchigomori ~•~

"Such a poor girl." The teacher said as he read through the red pages of the book. It has your name written in it and now it's red because of someone reading the future waiting for you.

"Dying at such a young age." Tsuchigomori met you once and he admits, you're a sweet person and he genuinely likes you as his student.

He looked at pity at the words written in it as closed the book with a sigh, looking at the window outside.

"What are you going to do now Amane?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the long wait.

Also please always maintain good hygiene to protect yourself from Coronavirus!!

Stay safe!