4.2 Why? || Cheater Hanako

3Rd update for the day!

I only have 2 one-shot of hanako that isn't angst though a hanako X Reader is about to come, thankfully not angst Hehehe.

Requested by a lot of you!

This is a bit easy to make because the requester gave me a plot so thank you!! 🎊 🎉😄😄🎉🎊

I recommend you to watch "THE ADMIRAL : ROARING CURRENTS"

That movie sent me to tears because of their determination when they were pulling the main boat out of the seawhirl or something and when the admiral made a servant seat down next to him.

And I was like sliding down the wall in tears. (ALSO BECAUSE IT ALSO REMINDS ME OF IKEMEN SENGOKU)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

Months has passed since the confrontation happened and Amane still can't get over it.

The guilt.

The regret.

The irony.

The irony of him cheating on you and him getting cheated at too with Nene and Kou.

It was a month ago, he also caught Nene doing the same with the younger Minamoto, he never felt so angry at himself there.

He felt so hurt, so hurt that it felt like his heart was being torn away.

Is this what you felt?

He was so selfish, so selfish to not think of your feelings and let that daikon girl get in and control his emotion and mind.

Karma is really a bitch like that girl.

He can't believe it, never in his whole life he has regret something so much that he can't help but think of your and his moments.

The way you hugged him, saying I love you's everyday and every moment, how you always forgive him when he's being a jerk, when you always forgive when... He doesn't even care anymore.

It sent him to tears.

He wants you back.

Really bad.

He regrets it very much, he will do everything to bring you back but he knew... He knew everythings too late when you already moved on.

When you're already close with someone else.

He's completely left alone now.

No one to lean on, no one to tell his problems. No one to love him back.

If only he didn't do that, if only he stayed strong and only focused on you then maybe this wouldn't happen and maybe you're right beside him now, telling him you love him to the stars and back.

He chuckled at himself, looking at the expensive gift you gave him at the same day when that happened. You really knew what he likes, he clutched the letter in his hands.

The letter you gave him, he read that almost a million times now yet it never fails to make his tears fall. 

In the letter, you were so happy and carefree, full with love as you wrote it and exerted your efforts to the gift and letter yourself but what did he gave you?

He surprised you with cheating with your damned friend.

What great boyfriend he is.

Not.

He misses you greatly, he still remembers when he saw you laying down the white bed, looking so pale and lifeless.

He never felt so scared in his life.

His tears fell down on the paper for nth time as he stood up, going towards his window to his new telescope that you gave him.

He peeked through, looking at the stars. He used to watch the stars with you in roof of his house, not caring if some policemen pass and scold the two of you.

'I'm really sorry Y/N.'

'I didn't mean to hurt you.'

He watched as a meteor came down, landing on who knows where.

'I really do hope that you'll forgive me.'

But he knew, he knew that you'll never forgive him for what he did that is truly unacceptable.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Heya guys! I'm sorry if didn't come to your expectations because it didn't too to me, I lost motivation half-way Hehehe.

Sorry.