13. Always been there || Akane

Welp here it is! It's a request!

I like writing angst but that doesn't mean I'm angsty like Sasuke Ahahahhahah.

Welp get ready for the 6th part of an certain angst.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Akane was devastated, he really was. He finally took Aoi's words to his heart. He knew that he doesn't have the chance, no matter what he did, no matter how he tried.

He just love her so much and he's ready to go blind just for her both literally and figuratively.

Aoi had enough of him so she snapped and that broke his heart, he can't. He can't stop but Aoi had already hated him.

He has no longer had a chance.

It's been a month yet he hadn't moved on and that made you, his other childhood friend, annoyed.

He's been mopping around for the whole month, heck he isn't even the same intelligent and hardworking Akane that you knew.

It was that girls fault even though you wanted to try and reason with it, the small voice kept telling you and you can't deny now.

It hurts you to see him suffering, to see his hard work of chasing the girl of his dreams go to waste.

He ignored everyone, he looks like shit now but you ain't going to give up on him, never. Even he snapped at you, even he says hurtful words to you, even if he says that he hates you.

You'll always be with him and you're not going to let go.

You'll always love him.

AANDDDD IIIIIIII~ WILLL ALWAYS LOOOVVVEEEE YOUUUU.

Yes like that.

You've been with him through the months and through the years but here he is, going depressed for his girl.

His girl that was never his.

"Akane..." You said softly, your eyes going glassy at the man's sad appearance.

"What? I told you not to talk to me." He snapped at you, glaring at you with his bloodshot eyes.

It hurt you, yes it did.

You stayed silent, not knowing what to say to him. You bowed your head as you clutched your fists.

It irked Akane, how come you're so annoying!

"If you're not going to say anything! Then get the hell out of my sight!" He banged his hands on the desk and it made you jump.

Your eyes finally let out its tears that it contained, sniffing as you ran away, bumping at the school president who happened to accidentally eavesdrop on Akane's outburst.

"You shouldn't have done that." Teru glared at the man who stared at his hands in bewilderment.

Akane didn't mean to snap at you, he really didn't. He was just so sad and stressed that he could use an alone time.

"Yeah.....I know." He mumbled over and over again. Teru just sighed and rolled his eyes at the man who was ruffling his hair so hard.

He could only hope that everything would be alright in the future, he couldn't stick his nose to anything that isn't his business.

~•~ Time skip ~•~
Brought to you by me trying
not to die.

You have ignored Akane for three days straight. You know it's foolish, the man is suffering enough but you decided to give him his alone time that he needs so much.