7. Stop || Kou

Hello guys! 1st update for today!

This is a request by : RianneMiel21

I was a bit struggling to this because there's no plot given so... I'm thinking about what is the reason why Kou is jealous.

Since there's a lot of Hanako angst in this book, I'll let him be the extra here lol.

So... I just read an Adrien Agreste X Reader titled 'See you, See me' cuz I was curious what's my readers going hype at so I read and my heart just broke.

Completely broken to peices.

Adrien needed up liking that Kagami gurl and the story ends there and then I read the good ending but my heart that just got broken didn't get fixed.

I can't get over and I'm CRYING.

Hope u enjoy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

You see, you and the 7th wonder of Kamome school has come into a plan. A very simple plan that involves acting like a couple and tease the hell out of the certain young exorcist.

It's more of a experiment actually, since you are kind of a sadist too. You want to see how would your boyfriend act if you're going lovey dovey with the ghost in the girl's bathroom when he's a boy.

You're kind of wondering if hanako would be a girl then she'll be in the boys bathroom. Well damn, you'd like that and stalk the boys mwueheheheeh.

Just kidding, you'd rather stalk the young exorcist.

;-) 😉

Especially in the bathroom.

(Insert a emoji here thnks)

And that leads into this current situation.

"Oh Hanako, you're so good at playing cards!" You said as you leaned into the ghost. Yes u can do that.

"Of course, a beauty's watching me" Hanako winked at you, knowing well that your boyfriend is watching along with Nene.

Kou doesn't know what to feel, nor what to do. He doesn't know what to feel by watching you flirt with the ghost or what to do to stop the two of you lean on each other like magnets.

"Ah Hanako, that's so sweet of you to say." you said, looking a bit too genuine, yes you're that good of a actor.

This became so sudden, like a few hours ago you were just talking with Kou like the two of you always does and then after that, the ghost boy just came and excused you then later on.

This happens.

Kou was actually broken hearted at this. He isn't jealous, he doesn't know what that even means, he's just really heart broken.

Did he do something wrong? Isn't he enough or something? Negative thoughts filled his thoughts until the scenario of you wanting to break off things with him to date the ghost boy makes him want to cry already.

Just then, he remembered your promise that you said when he sluggishly and clumsily confessed to you.

You said he's the only one and no one else and that's enough to calm the young man down, knowing that you're very loyal and won't to something bad.

Just then the bell rang, interrupting the flirting session of the two person in the CR. Kou and Nene sighed softly in relief, knowing that the torture of watching the two of you flirting will finally stop.