5. Clumsy || Kou

2nd update for today

Requested by : @Yeetdodoo

Waah!! I love Kou so much!! 😍😍 wahh the idea itself is so cute 😍

Sorry it's kind of short!

I actually don't know what I'm writing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠  3RD POV ♠♠

Sometimes you wonder, how in the world can Kou keep up with someone who's too clumsy for this universe.

I mean, you couldn't even give steps or do something simple without ruining everything!

You would always knock down things and ended up dragging people into it, causing them to either get annoyed or angry.

It's not your fault to be born clumsy and you even regretted to be born. It's as if your purpose in life is annoy people and be a shitty person.

BuTt.

You're lucky that someone who's very kind and patient was there with you. You're lucky that Kou is there to support you no matter what.

He's very kind and all, very understanding and patient. He's also very cute, not that you'll say that out loud.

You developed a crush on him since when he helped you up and only flashed you a kind understanding smile when you bumped on him and spilled water on him. 

You were scared at him at that time, furiously saying sorry to him since he looks like a delinquent and you don't want to piss them and get involved.

It truly shocked you when he did that. He even offered to help you! What a angel indeed!

~•~ Flashback ~•~
Brought to you by me fangirling over a one-shot that my mother almost smacked me.

"Excuse me!" you shouted, running clumsily through the hallways that was surrounded by many students.

Unfortunately, they just ignored you and it's as if they didn't even hear you! Now you don't have any choice but to weave through the thick crowd and try so hard not to trip.

Your class president is evil enough to make you run on a errand and make you do something that involves delivering water on a certain club.

'Finally!' you celebrated as you finally got out of the thick crowd without tripping.

Though you celebrated rather early when you tripped over nothing and caused you tripped.

"Ahhhhhhh!" you squeaked in shock, cursing at yourself because of your own stupidity and clumsiness that the god is cruel enough to bestow upon you.

The water container came flying away from your hand, everything went into slow motion and you watched the water in the container fly out and landed on a certain student.

Your jaw dropped when you saw the man get soaked. Ah! This is why you hate being clumsy!

The container came tumbling down, it's sound attracting the students in the hallway. Everyone gasped when they saw the whole scene happening.

You stood up hastily, your eyes still widened. You bowed in a perfect 90° angle and said sorry like a mantra.

"OMIGASHIMSOSORRY! IDIDNTMEANTO! OMGIMJUSTREALLYCLUMSYANDALLIMSOSORRYFORWHATIVEDONE!" You closed your eyes, waiting to be smacked or shouted at for being so clumsy but it didn't came, the man just chuckled, shocking you.