2. Not when I started to love you || Hanako

Eyyy!! Hanahaki disease.

44 days of hell.
Black dahlia.
The boy in the box.
Men in black.
Jack the ripper.
Hisashi Ouchi.
Christine Silawan.
Bloody painter.

You need to research those.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

♠♠ 3RD POV ♠♠

Is it possible to love a dead person? Is it possible to even to fall for a short time? Is it even possible for you and Hanako be together when Yashiro is in the way?

The answer is Yes, it's possible for a living person love a dead person. Yes, love can come at you at a short time and you can't really prevent that from happening.

Lastly, No. It's impossible for you and Hanako to be together when a certain radish girl is in the way.

Yashiro is the one that Hanako loves, she's the one who made him happy and made him feel alive when he's really not.

Harsh but it's reality what we're talking about, you will never be her and you can't replace her in Hanako's heart.

"Stop teasing me Hanako-kun!" Yashiro blushed while giggling as Hanako playfully hugged her waist from behind.

You and Kou stared at Hanako and Yashiro's sweet interaction, no emotion in both of your faces.

It made you want to vomit, vomit flowers and thorns. Yeah it's painful but not painful enough to cover and overwhelm what you're feeling right now.

It's better to feel the thorns crawl their way up your throat and cough up petals than feel the agonizing feeling of jealousy that as if somethings tearing your heart apart.

Overwhelming jealousy and hatred. Maybe you're that evil to hate such a sweet person. Are you as evil Tsukasa now?

Maybe, maybe you are.

Just then you felt the familiar feeling of thorns coming up your throat, the metallic taste of blood filling your taste buds.

Reminding you that Hanako doesn't feel the same.

"I-I need to go!" You said hurriedly, standing up before dashing off away from the rooftop, not letting your friends reply.

As you ran away, Kou, Yashiro and Hanako stared at you in worry. You've been being weird, always going away, looking sick and all.

"Hanako-kun, Minamoto-kun. I'll go after Y/N-chan!" Yashiro said before going after you.

She ran down the stares, going to straight to the garden where she knows where you are.

She saw you under a tree, crouched down. She rushed to you, a horrifying sight greeted her.

Blood. Blood mixed with many full yellow flowers, full of thorns was everywhere.