Chapter one - Meeting my Brothers and Sister

It took me only 5 minutes for packing my belongings because I had only a few things such as 2 pair of clothes and a locket on my neck when I arrived in an orphanage; there was something in it that made me keep it for so many years. I can't explain why, but I felt that it contained something about my past. There were many questions in my mind with no answers at all.

   Soon we were out on the road; the car was huge; eight people could travel in it.  "Where are we going." my new mother replied "we are going to a farmhouse which we rented; our spaceship is there".,as if I am gonna believe it. I left it and stared outside; it was a rare occasion for us orphans to see the outside world.

     Large buildings and cars were passing by; it was a sight to behold. I was mesmerized by the sights; there were many things to see except cars and buildings like trees, shops, street-lamps, different people doing different ways, kids gardens, swings and many more things. After about an hour of driving in the city, we took a left turn and climbed a hill. There I saw many different trees and bushes.

   "We are about to reach our destination'' I was startled out of my reverie as I heard my father's voice. "Sorry to startle you, son", and he started laughing at it. "Wait till you see the space ship, son", my mother announced chuckling, now I started musing, were they really aliens, are they really from the aspira planet, were they really speaking the truth. There were many similar questions in my head.

    Suddenly father took a right turn, and we were in front of a wooden house. It was not huge nor small. Once the car stopped I reached and got out of the car, which I heard a lot about. " It will be here in three hours, son" "What....?" " The space ship", "I wasn't looking for it", "don't lie to me, son I am an aspirin and I  can read minds and don't worry we won't feel bad about what you were thinking, I know it is hard to believe in us". Meanwhile, a lady came out, took my bag and followed my mom inside." you mean to say that I am really going to go to another planet, your planet" " yes, get used to it, son, the faster you believe it, the better" my father said it and went inside.

   I sat at a nearby fallen tree and got lost in my own thoughts, though, the tests, how will they be what can I do, can I really win the test. How should I plan on surviving? Can I really adjust to their way of living, or will I really fail very badly? For the next three hours, there were many questions. Again more questions but no answers; how will I get the answers to my questions. Soon it started getting dark.

       The hunger overtook the questions; my stomach started rumbling, so I got up and went inside. Everyone was busy packing, " is there anything to eat," I asked out loud to no one in particular. "Emma take him to the kitchen and gives him some fruits to eat", father shouted, facing the stairs; Emma emerged out of the room adjacent to the stairs, stark naked. she directed me towards the kitchen, but I couldn't move due to the shock I was in," Son, close your mouth, or flies will be entering your mouth", my mom chided me. "But she is naked, mom. why...?" "we will explain later."

    Somehow I managed to make my legs move and followed her; maybe she could answer some question. Once I had a plate full of sliced fruits in front of me, she knelled in front. "Would you like anything else, master" upon hearing this, I started choking. She quickly ran and got water and made me drink it. "Sorry for not bringing water in advance, please forgive this slave master".  "you are forgiven" I better get some answer soon, or my brain is gonna fry. She was a lot patient because she was there waiting for me to say or ask anything to her the whole time I was eating.

     "Son come out our ride is waiting for us," "coming........" as soon as I got up, she quickly came, took the dishes, washed them up and ran out. I slowly but steadily followed her out and saw my bag been taken out. I was shocked once more because the person waking out of the door suddenly vanished in thin air. " He went into the space ship which is right in front of the house", I humped out of my skin by a voice right behind me. I turned and saw a smiling face looking at me.

    "Hi, I am Liam, your brother Liam Smith, how are you" "hi, I am Vasant" we shook hands.

     "Hi, I am Isabella, your sister Isabella Smith, how are you" "hi, I am Vasant" we shook hands.

     "Hi, I am William, your brother William Smith, how are you" I turned around and saw the same person that vanished in thin air "hi, I am Vasant", and we shook hands." I am sorry I shocked you unknowingly". "It's OK ill get used to surprises soon". " Hey, is there anything important in your bag, or shall I recycle it". " Yes, there is a locket in it that is very important to me. Rest things are just usual to me." "Thought so."

   "Kids, come inside. You can chat later. We are getting late; their satellites will be in a position soon, we have to get going, come on, let's move. " when I saw behind William, I fainted because I saw my fathers head only.

     "Hello friends, I am trying to complete my stories. Please comment, share, and help if possible."