Prologue

(This story is from my best three stories I love. If your story parts are here, then I am sorry. And suggestions are always welcomed.)

Hello, I am an orphan. Many children and I live in this government orphanage. Today is Sunday, so on these days many people come to adopt a child; as always, we were sitting in the garden so that all the people who come to adopt us can see our health and manners. In the last three hours, seven children got home, and their parents, the children who were chosen, were so lucky. As I was thinking about my bad luck, no one would choose me as their child. Lunchtime rolled around, so the keeper Mr Rocky came and announced that lunch was served. My friends and I went to the dining room to have lunch. I ate as fast as possible and hurried back to the garden to wait for any more parents to come and choose me.

No more parents came to take any more child except for a wealthy family that came just before five minutes of the closing time. They went into the office, and after a few minutes, my name was called " hey, I forgot to tell you my name, my name is Vasant. I am 14 years old, and I have fair skin, silver eyes, black hair and a nice builder body thanks for my workout." I was so happy that they called me. At last, I was chosen. As I entered the office, I kept my face low and my eyes to the ground to control my excitement of being chosen.

Listen, Vasant, this is Mr Rahul and Mrs Smrita; they are here to adopt you, but before adopting you, they want to speak with you, so be nice and answer their every question honestly. Professor Edward warned me and went out to inspect the hostel.

Mr Rahul first spoke to me, "listen, to be honest, we are not harsh on you, but what I am going to say to you should be kept secret. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir."

"First of all, we are aliens; we come from a planet called to aspire. Over there, we are the richest people on the planet. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. They all failed in a survival test."

"What we are asking from you is if we choose you as our 4th child. You have to study hard and pass the survival test, but others, even life, will be hard. You have to struggle and be successful."

"I was shocked, to say the least, and didn't believe them, but to get out of here, I accepted it at face value and replied, I will do my best. And promise you that I will study hard and win every test".

Mrs smrita replied then, "Listen, the only thing we need is that trophy and that title which it brings; you will get what you need once you get us that trophy".

After a few minutes of speaking, they were satisfied that I could do it and pass all the tests told by them.

Soon Mr Edward came and sent me on my way.

(Please comment)