Chapter Seventeen - Realizing the Reason Behind Slavery

[before reading this chapter let me warn you that it has sexual content and a lot of violence, there is BDSM, SADISM, KILLING IN WORST WAYS, ANIMALISM AND MANY MORE, PLEASE DO NOT READ if you are against these things, skip it if you are not interested. If it is banned in your country then please avoid it totally, if you are not above the age of eighteen then take your father's advice before reading it. I have warned you."

     It was evening and dinner time when we came out of the office, Noah took us to his room for dinner, "Vasant may I ask you a personal question" "You made me your partner in your business without asking me and now you are asking me permission for knowing me better" I laughed at that, "hey it's personal" "listen we are friends and partners now, ask away. You can ask me anything" " you gave me the permission remember that, what is the sexual experience you have". "I am a virgin buddy" "I don't believe it, you the most cunning bastard ever is still virgin, I can't believe it" both were laughing at that news. "Hey it's the truth, believe me" "okay we believe you" even Vicky started teasing me. "You can ask Aron he can read my mind." "If it is so then we have to do something about it Noah" "I have the perfect specie for it then, Then let's go to your room after dinner" "now now my room when did I get a room over here","the moment you signed the partnership paper" "now who is the cunning bastard" " I am smaller compared to you"

      We laughed chatted and had fun while dinner was served by nude slaves. Now I was enjoying my self a lot, for once in a long time I wasn't planning anything at all so I paid a lot of attention to my surroundings. At first I hesitantly tried to touch a breast, by seeing this Vicky said " she won't bite Vasant" looking towards Noah I asked him"May i " "sure buddy, you can touch anything you like you can even kill them. Chimporian's are the most cheapest one's they are sold at the cost of ten credits only, if you are hesitating to touch them then what will you do when you will get a multi trillion slave." "Even they have a life man" "I think that I will have to teach you a lesson of life here", "what is it"

     "Listen while we were registering the planet what did we do and why", "First we removed the ones that are good and the one whom we could teach something new. Basically we removed the one who were the nice people and shifted them to a safer place", "go on" "then the ones who were useless and nothing more than a burden on nature and society were enslaved" " Now what should we do with them or to be precise if I kill one of them then will it sadden you or make you happy". "It will make me happy because a trouble maker will be less for me and the society will not have to be worried about him anymore", "Okay now listen, the price depends on the quantity of the slaves, a species who has only fifty families are costly and another species who has many trillion families are the cheapest, did you got the reason behind the nature of slaves." Yes now I get it but I have a question, in our Galactic council law book I have made the rules that every slave should have some rights such as proper food, proper cloths and a room for them, Is it right or wrong". "It's not wrong it's just like you are keeping a killer alive for tormenting him more, and I like your idea of the sub AI in their head and I have started practicing it. It gives me more control over them".

    "At last I get the whole cycle of slavery properly", "Vasant I have done a small thing for you it may be a shock but a nice one that too" "what have you done now Aron" "Just bring Your new partners up on the roof". "Noah and Vicky, Aron has called all three of us on the roof after dinner" we finished our dinner without anymore discussion. After dinner was over we went upstairs, "Aron why is our ships hovering above us, and how many are there". "I saved you a trip you duffer, the AI of the ship that we left behind was getting bored by just maintaining your site, so he asked me if he can create ships, and I knew that something was going on in your head so I gave him an okay and gave him the plans even. With the new inventions that you all have created he could come back within two hours.  You won't believe fifty percent of males and seventy percent of females have accepted to join us. The ones who have refused are the terrorists, politicians, rapist's, murderers,and many more of the same kind" "wow so many of them have joined us, Sorry Noah you got very few slaves to sell" " Hey something is better than nothing, and the less they are the costly they will be sold".

   " Mr Noah where should I unload them" " take them to U-50 " only one ship came down on the unloading tube transferred the slaves through it and went away " why so many ships we're there" "Have you fallen on your head, for security reasons man why else, oh and one more thing two fleets have been constructed and another four hundred came from earth, the target is completed two fleets are extra . How many more do you want" " more fifty " "Okay now go and enjoy till the others arrive" "thank you Aron, will you do one thing tough" "sure Mr Noah what is it " " just handover the worst warlike person to the research team who will be arriving." "Sure" after that we went to our residential floor first was Mr Vicky's room, he went in and closed the door after chatting some, then we entered my room every furniture was made out of living Chimporian. "What is this Noah what does this mean" "it means that slaves should be slaves, these do not deserve to live more, let me tell you one last thing, you know before we captured these Chimporian's they were assassin's, they used to kill just for fun". With that said he left.

    To confirm his story I did the research on them, yes they were the serial killers, rapers. They even thought their kids the same, it's was fun for them. I thought some more, really its the same thing as it is on  earth, nothing is different its just like on earth, in many countries on earth where a criminal is dealt with sever punishments dealt by people. The only difference is that these people have given the opportunity to their fellow citizens a chance to inflict damage on the criminals to take rage/revenge on the murderers, which we humans always wanted to do for centuries. when we heard that a person has raped or killed a small child for his own amusement we were so angry or to say that every female who heard this news wanted to kill him and they started looking on every unmarried male version as one, they were not allowed to do so, so they started protesting and demanded that if we couldn't do then you do it. This galactic council has fulfilled this wish of citizens, the thought which is said that if we kill a killer than what is the difference, yes there is a difference. The difference is that the killer kills for his pleasure but we kill the killer because to get rid of him and install the fear in others and give the message to others that if you kill then we will mot spare you.

   I video called my father, he picked on the first ring, when he saw my condition he quickly put the video call on main screen, he was in a conference with the new council members. "What's the matter son, you never seem so distressed, tell us", even Aron was confused and he couldn't read my mind. I told them the discussion with Mr Noah and my thinking. Showed them the room and asked them their opinion on the topic, everyone said in their own way, the moral was  same though the person who are slaves deserved what they get due to their own miss doings, the day the slaves were first sold the ratio of crime suddenly started falling drastically, before saying good bye my father said something to lighten my mood "the person who created the most fearsome fleet and a new kingdom is a virgin and cant understand a simple thing, enjoyment, come on son no one is going to look down on you for killing a criminal they will praise you" with that he started laughing" thanks dad i really needed this conversation, and forget about making rules on rights of slave. " " anytime son anytime ,As if we were gonna make any, i am your father not your worker, i know when to listen to you and when not to, let yourself lose on and no work for next five months, Aron if he even tries to think about working shock him" i looked at him in shock "yes we speak son we speak " with that he said good by and ended the call.

     Next call was for my group" hey brother where are you" before speaking further she saw my somber mood she did the same thing, put the call on screen i told her the discussion with Noah my thinking and the discussion with father and council" What you are a virgin, look mister i want some experience in your head and little on over there because i want my first time to be enjoyable not struggling one or i will not let you touch me. Is that clear", Amelia scolded me." my Fucking cunning bastard little brother can be so naive and sometimes" " hey why is everyone calling me a cunning bastard" "Because you are one idiot, now go and enjoy yourself you duffer and one more thing tell mister Noah that we are bringing him some slaves to sell from both species, here Aman wants to say something" "Hello cunning bastard, how can you be a virgin when i am not, oh and by the way all nine hundred ships have arrived, according to our calculations we will meet you in one month", "hey do you remember me i am you brother William, we will meet you there even we want to enjoy ourselves so you don,t have six months the time till the war starts" then i gave them the report from the day they left to the present time about what i have done, before i could speak any further i was promised a thorough thrashing and hung up on me.