Chapter seven-Revelation of Love

"Guys, we are ready for the game, now is the time for celebration".  "What about the slaves you said that we would be equipping our fleet with". I was gonna shock them, but they shocked me. Still, Aiden shocked the hell out of me". Aiden, I thought that task was given to you", "Yes, but I never knew what you wanted, so we just concentrated on fulfilling the contracts, two planets out of three have been emptied of resources. What should we do about them?". "At least let me shock you all for once please, I wanted to shock you all for once."

   "OK, never late to start like the present time, how much time is left for the start of the test". "According to the countdown, we have nine months and three days to be precise". "OH shit..." Isabella cursed so loudly that we have to cover our ears. " What's the matter, sister?" "Aiden, at what speed did you construct the ships? We are counted in the top fifty, and how many dealers were you are providing the ships too? WE ARE ON NUMBER ONE IN SHIP SELLING, and the cost of every ship is seventy per cent below the actual price." 

   Isabella was so furious that she will kill Aiden if anything isn't done sooner "good job Aiden, What stopped you from coming in top ten or first". "Space for storing ships and materials" was his frightened reply.  "Then you could have bought more planets for materials and convert those two planets into storage." Oh, why didn't it occurred to me, and what about transportation? Do we hire or buy the company". " Aiden, for god's sake, we have money now think like a businessman, and one more thing shifts our construction facility from Aspira to one of those planets".

 " That is already done". Meanwhile, Isabella was searching for something on her pad, she came very silently towards me, and with as much force she could muster, she slapped me across my face and said, " look what have you done by dropping the prices" "what. What have I done " "look at the pad and read or I will slap you again". "He deserves a slap Isabella, son; you dropped the prices of ships, so now anyone can buy ships" "So what is the problem, sister".

      She pointed towards the tab; when I saw the list, it read that the smallest fleet was five hundred ships. "Aiden, Drop the prices from twenty-five per cent to ten per cent, please, and father, our ships are made differently. They have single AI and three layers of the shield, but we have multiple AI's and seven layers". Before the father could answer or say a single word, Isabella slapped me twice. "ARE YOU CRAZY? THEY STILL OUTNUMBER US". 

     "Aron, please call our fleet out before I get another slap, and sister please check the list. The one who has five hundred ships is not us. If the list is right, we have more than them, our ships our more than fifteen hundred meter's long and others have the biggest ship, which is seven hundred and fifty meters. We haven't sold any of our designs yet. Now, if you will look in the front, you will get to know what I have created with every one of your help".

     As the fleet rose in the sky, I heard everyone's gasp. It was a success; for the first time, I Could shock them. "Everyone, please close your mouth, or flies will enter". I turned toward all the family members and asked them if they liked our little project. We got congratulated on our hard work. "OH, and for one last surprise Fleet say hello to your friend Aron". When Aron was about to speak something to me, he got shocked. At the confused look of all the parents, I declared, "Ladies and gentlemen, I present you with the First ROYAL WARRIOR Fleet that was created million years ago RETRIBUTION". 

    Another Success, yes. "Guys, please close your mouths". "HOW AND WHEN?" " was the only question on everyone's mind to which they got the same reply LATER, they started rounding up on me. I looked at the parents for support, but I didn't get any "OK OK but please let's go to our room there I will explain everything". As we entered the room, everyone was seated in a circle and looked at me impatiently, so I told them about my time and space travelling ability. 

   Now I started doing my victory dance again and chanted STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE. This broke their revive. Soon eleven pillow's flew in my direction, which knocked me down, and everyone who threw a pillow at me jumped on me and started hitting me with a pillow. Parents' laughter stopped them; they looked towards them and asked simultaneously, "What's so funny, how dare he kept it hidden for so long". It's not that, son; we are sure you are gonna win this match". Was Lucas fathers response.

   "OK, a lot of work is still left to do, so let's get prepared for leaving in the morning, and one more thing, father's". I started laughing at this point, "out with it, son or we are gonna slap you". As if I am slapped, my hands rose to my cheeks, " All of you have to do two things first is to buy a mansion building for all of us to stay in one place. We have a lot of money due to Aiden" I took a break breathed in a single breath exhaled it loudly " because there are six marriages to be held at the day When we will be announced as winners because within these years all twelve of us have united and came closer the couples are as follows William and Sophia, Liam and Mia, Isabella and John, Lucas and Emily, Aiden and Chole last is Amelia and Me. I LOVE YOU, AMELIA. I went on a knee in front of her WILL YOU MARRY ME. Soon everyone followed the same line, All girls Accepted us, and we hugged them. The girls were so shocked that they couldn't move or were so confused that they didn't know what to do. Our parents clapped and congratulated us; after hugging our parents and shaking their hands, it struck to them what I have done. They had the grace to feel ashamed, it was enough time for me to run away, and they started following me.

 "Thank you."